Front Door Inspiration

Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend. Ours was really good. Very different than years past but good all the same. I wasn’t sure I was going to get any Christmas decorating started but I’m actually moving right along. I’m gearing up for our Homespun Christmas Link Parties that kick off this weekend. Kim’s party goes live at 8 p.m. Saturday, December 1st. She had tons of inspiration for Vignettes and Mantels the other day on her blog.

My party isn’t until the next weekend but I wanted to share some of my favorite Christmas doors and wreaths. Christmas wreaths have come a long way in the past few years. Gone is the plain green wreath with a red velvet bow!

Here is my front door from last Christmas. I loved how this wreath turned out. I seriously considered using it again but in the end I went with something just a little more “homespun.”

Here’s a little peak.

I’ll be back soon, maybe even tomorrow, with more on my front door. I saw how to make grain sack ribbon in the digital copy of Souvenir magazine. I just want to say that I so wish I was the one who thought of this! The credit goes entirely to Maria at Dreamy Whites.

I just want to say a quick thank you to anyone who has visited my Etsy shop. I am busy trying to fill orders as quickly as I can. A few of the Christmas items have sold out but I plan to list some more very soon. Have a beautiful week!

Oh my goodness, how can your wreath this year be more beautiful than last year? Your front door decor is so gorgeous every season! Please… come help me with mine. :-) (Oh, and I LOVE your grain sack ribbon.)

Ann it is always fun to see inspirational ideas. The blue door with three wreaths is one of my all time favorites as well as the black door. I am sure your front porch will be lovely, it always is!! Happy Monday,
    Kathysue

Ann,

I loved seeing the wreath in the Souvenir magazine & bet yours looks beautiful on your door! I also love link parties and can’t wait to follow along :)

4. lisalynn says

Lol.. love the dog panting in the one :-) Christmas here sees our dog begging NOT to go out .. Burr ..

all the doors are so lovely.. now to apply the ideas to my front door..

Hi Ann,
    I love all the inspiration for the front door. I need to add a little more to mine because after looking at these mine looks kinda mundane. Can’t wait to see a little more of the grain sack wreath.

hugs
    Sissie

Your wreath is right up there with the rest! Gorgeous. The new one you are making is going to be beautiful as well. Glad to hear your shop is doing well…I need another peek! :)

XO,
    Jane

Those doors are just beautiful! I love the one with the burlap ribbon the best. I saw that grainsack ribbon too in the Souvenier Magazine and fell in love. It is fantastic! I’m looking forward to the goodies that I ordered from you too!

8. Sandy says

Love the doors with the three vertical wreaths. Definitely for next year, unless I try my hands at creating three boxwood wreaths. Looking for a “Merry Christmas” small pillow with a Christmasy plaid at one end similar to your “We Gather Together.”
    Hope it’s an inspiration and good for your Etsy shop.

Oh my! A grain sack ribbon and bow! Can’t wait to see the whole wreath! So glad your Etsy shop is doing well!

HI, I love wreaths, and your inspiration is lovely. I hope you are well, I haven’t been around and may not be for a while. I tried to post yesterday and found that I had no room left to add photos, so I have to figure that out!
    Have a wonderful week, Cindy