I’m over at Miss Mustard Seed…

Hello and how are you? Nothing much happening here today because I’m over at Miss Mustard Seed telling my story.  If you have time please pop over to Marian’s blog and take a look.

She has been so supportive of me and my business. A couple of my pillow covers even made into her book…which was just about as thrilling as can be.

I’ll be back tomorrow with the scoop on how I cleaned my totally tarnished silver pieces. See you then!

Ann…I just read your post over at Miss Mustard Seed’s blog. Thank you for sharing your story…you have given me food for thought. I have been doing craft shows for 33 years and have been thinking about stopping them and starting an online business. After all these years…the setting up and tear down at shows is starting to get to me and having back troubles isn’t helping.
    I wish you many more years of great success with your shop.
    ~Cindy

2. Denise T. says

Thank you for sharing yoru inspiring post. What a positive approach to encourage the readers, bloggers, DIYers, and others to think about the possibilities: blogging, running a creative business, etc… . Thank you again!

So excited to see your feature over at Miss Mustard Seed! I loved reading your story – gave me a boost towards getting more in gear with my own biz! We really should get together for a sewing day sometime!

Ann, when I read your sweet post over at Miss Mustard Seed’s I almost got a little teary! I loved reading more about the story behind your business. I think with your meticulous work, beautiful packaging, not to mention how special YOU are, you will be very successful.

Ann, I just read your post on Miss Mustard Seed. What a great story! I started my blog a couple of months ago and while I learn the ins and outs of that, I am trying to figure out what my next step into the world of business will be. When I take that step I will find your advice invaluable! Thank you for taking the time to share!
    Sandy

6. June G. says

Hi Ann… I discovered your shop and blog from MMS’s blog a few weeks ago. Your items are beautiful and I appreciate all the details! After reading your guest post there today and having just finished Marian’s book (I didn’t want it to end!) I am truly inspired by both of you! I have a little too much extra time and have been “mulling” over the idea of my own business. Thanks again for all the pointers and letting us get to know you today.

June

I had to do a double take. I thought you said you were over Miss Mustard Seed! LOL!
    I saw your post yesterday, my talented friend!
    I am teaching Gracie how to sew. She is nine. I hope she has fond memories like yours!

xo

Andie

You have no idea how much I needed this today (and every day really!). God works in the most inspirational of ways. Thank you Marian and thank you Ann. Have a wonderfully productive day! ~ Dee

I discovered you at MMS’s blog and I’m saving your post for future reference in starting up my own little shop next year. You have a beautiful Etsy shop and love how you have a constant Staging area for your product!

I agree that first impressions can be our last (like the lady who sent you a wrinkled item) but I know I will struggle with my husband over that expense (he’s terribly cheap!) LOL!

10. Kimberly Moody says

Ann, just read your story over at Marian’s blog–so nice to get to know you and thanks for sharing your story– so very inspiring! Your etsy shop is so lovely–love the attention to detail!! Much continued success to you!. I am bookmarking your blog so I can come back and visit. Have a wonderful week–Kimberly