Grain Sack iPhone Case

I finally did it.

I got my very own iPhone.  I have to admit… if I had known how cool they were I would have done it a long time ago. I heard all the hype but just wasn’t that interested. I had no idea what I was missing!

Along with my new phone came the quest for the perfect case. I knew what I wanted…and I knew just the person to make it happen.

Grain Sack iPhone Case

I’ve known Jody of Jody Combs Designs for over 30 years. She’s a talented and creative business owner who dabbles in all sorts of things. Her latest specialty is designing cases for iPhones and iPods.

Grain Sack iPhone Case

I sent her a picture of one of my grain sack designs and she took it from there.

Pretty perfect huh?

Grain Sack iPhone Case

If you have an idea for a case of your own, or if you want to check out the cases Jody has designed, just visit her Facebook page. If you would like to email her directly you can get in touch with her at [email protected] Tell her I sent you!

I owe so many of you visits and hope to get a grip on it this weekend.  Have a good one!

1FBbelowpostimage

signature

1. Jody Combs says

Ann,

THANKS for the kind post regarding my phone cases. I LOVE your photography, girl! When I grow up I want to be JUST LIKE YOU :-) Hugs!

Love your new blog look:) and you go girl with your new iphone. I have had an iphone since they day they came out about 8 years ago, my whole life is on my phone. LOL I have seen these custom cases all over and think they are just adorable. Love yours!!

Ann, I love your new look! Coming to your site is just such an inspiring experience for me. I hope to find my niche eventually… but you have definitely found yours! Congrats on all your success so far. I’m so happy for you!

Your new site looks great! I recently got an i-phone too and had no idea what I was missing either. Aren’t they great?! It’s like having your own personal computer with you everywhere you go!! Love the cute case on your phone too.

Ann, that case is so YOU! I just got a new phone but I had to go with the Samsung Galaxy because our carrier does not have iphones! I have been looking around at cases, but right now I just put one of those rubber cases on the back to protect it. I will check out if your friend makes cases for my phone!

6. Julie Fenbert Miller says

Hi Anne,
    I just stumbled onto your blog via pinterest! Your home is wonderful! I grew up on Windsor Place…right around the corner. I have always loved that neighborhood and would love to move back to that part of town in the near future! I LOVE your style and would love to chat!
    ~Julie