A complete set of original floral alphabet printables
that arrive ready to download and print.
What you get:
- A complete set (A-Z) of high resolution printables that are suitable for framing, card-making and crafts.
- A complete set (A-Z) of high resolution printables with blocked letters for banner-making.
- Printables will arrive via email in a 52 page easy-to-download PDF.
- Once you click to buy, you will be taken to the printable listing in my online shop, Sutton Place Designs.
- You will need a Paypal account to make a purchase. If you don’t have one, click HERE to sign up.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button on the printable listing page.
- You will be taken to your shopping cart where you will click “Checkout.”
- Next you will go through the payment process at Paypal.com.
- Once your payment is complete, check your inbox for the download email. The sent from name will be “On Sutton Place” and the subject line will say “Your Order is Ready.”
- Click the download link inside the email.
- That’s it!
A little more information:
I created the artwork included in this offer by starting with a basic outline for each letter. One at a time, the individual floral elements were applied until each letter was in full bloom.
I used an eclectic collection of watercolor graphics that enabled me to make each letter different. These letters can be used to make framed monograms or to spell out full names (like in the picture above.)
The block set of letters can be easily cut out to make banners that say anything. Use for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, anniversary parties and more!
The image below is an example of a block letter. The black outline makes it super easy to cut out the letters. It works best to make your cutting line just inside the black border.
LOVE Floral Letter Printable: will arrive as an easy-do-download PDF file.
Suitable for framing, card-making, crafts and more.
A matching set of numbers (0-9) and punctuation marks that include a period, exclamation point, ampersand and question mark.
What you get:
- A complete set (0-9, ?, &, ! and period) of high resolution printables that are suitable for framing, card-making and crafts.
- A complete set (0-9, ?, &, ! and period) of high resolution printables with blocked letters for banner-making.
- Printables will arrive via email in a 28 page easy-to-download PDF.
How do I print the letters?
-Once you have downloaded the PDF file from the email, open it. Right click on the letter(s) you want to print and from the menu choose “Print.” A window will pop up with page sizing and orientation selections. When you have made your selections, just click the PRINT button.
*Most PDF readers have the capability to print directly from the reader. (For example, Adobe Acrobat Reader.) If this is the case, just click the printer icon in the top menu and print from there.
What kind of printer can I use?
-Any laser or inkjet printer will work as long as it prints in color.
What kind of paper should I use?
-I recommend good quality card stock if you are planning to frame the letters or make a banner. If you are using them for some other purpose, for example to make cards, regular copy paper is sufficient.
Can I have them printed at a copy center, such as Staples or OfficeMax?
-Yes. You have a few options.
1. Save the PDF file on a flash drive/memory card and take it to the printer.
2. If you have the capability, save the file to the Cloud. Double check with your printer in advance that they can access it.
3. Upload the file to the printer’s website. You may have to register and select a password.
Can they be printed in different sizes?
-Yes. Every print program has size selections such as 4 x 6, 5 x 7 or 8 x 10. Just select the size that best fits your needs. Adobe Acrobat Reader has the capability to scale the images to any size you want on a percentage basis. It is a free download and can be accessed HERE.
Please contact me with any additional questions!
On Sutton Place/Ann Drake is the legal copyright holder of these printables. They are intended for personal use only. If you wish to use them for any other purpose, please email me for acceptable use information.