Optin Overhaul is a very basic, easy-to-understand tutorial that is for new and seasoned bloggers alike. It is an eleven page PDF that takes you, step by step, through the process of producing an optin package that will result in targeted, valuable blog readers. Read on to learn more…
Do you want to organize and segment your email subscriber list? There’s a super easy way to do this with just about any email sender. This eBook walks you through the steps with Mad Mimi, but the thought process is the same no matter who you use to send your emails.
Do you have dedicated landing pages on your blog that promote your email subscriber list? This eBook shows you what to do with a basic page template…without paying for a pricey plugin or landing page program.
Not sure how to promote your email subscriber list? Find out in Optin Overhaul. It leads you through how to promote your optin offer on your blog and social media.
Do you want to grow your email subscriber list? There’s no better way than to give your prospective readers something of value…for free. In Optin Overhaul, I help you find a freebie that’s right for your blog and include production tips and sources.
By implementing the steps outlined in Optin Overhaul, you will target prospective subscribers who will actually open your emails. Here is the Table of Contents that outlines the steps:
Table of contents
- Step 1: Segment Your List
- Step 2: Produce Your Free Optin Gifts
- Step 3: Make Your Graphics
- Step 4: Make Your Landing Pages
- Step 5: Link Everything Together
- Step 6: Promote Your Optin
- Step 7: Drip Campaign
- Optin Gift Ideas
Since implementing my new optin package and procedure, I am averaging almost 400 new email subscribers each week. That’s TRIPLE what I was getting with an unsegmented list, uninspired freebie and no drip campaign.
Here is an excerpt from the eBook Introduction:
Anyone who blogs knows that there are many ups and downs. Some are more extreme than others but it’s a roller coaster ride none the less. I was recently faced with declining pageviews due to changes in social media. Along with this went declining income. I decided to take matters into my own hands and fight this decline with something I could control. Something that would be a constant support system and something I could do on my own. So…I completely overhauled my optin package in order to grow my email subscriber list.
I previously had just one tiny freebie that I sent to new subscribers. My list was not segmented so all my subscribers got every post I wrote. This lead to subscribers not opening my emails and/or being marked as spam. I had emails going into spam folders or bouncing. It was a nightmare and my list was of no use to me…
Would you like to give Optin Overhaul a whirl? Here’s the next step:
- Once you click to buy, you will be taken to the PDF listing in my online shop, Sutton Place Designs.
- You will need a Paypal account to make a purchase. If you don’t have one, click HERE to sign up.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button on the Optin Overhaul listing page.
- You will be taken to your shopping cart where you will click “Checkout.”
- Next you will go through the payment process at Paypal.com.
- Once your payment is complete, check your inbox for the download email. The sent from name will be “On Sutton Place” and the subject line will say “Your Order is Ready.”
- Click the download link inside the email.
- That’s it!
Questions? Email email@example.com.