A COMPLETE SET OF ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS ALPHABET
PRINTABLES THAT ARRIVE
READY TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A complete set (A-Z) of high resolution printables that are suitable for framing, card-making and crafts.
- A complete set (A-Z) of high resolution printables with blocked letters for banner-making.
- Numbers 0 – 9 and the following punctuation marks: comma, period, question mark, exclamation point & ampersand.
- Printables will be delivered in 2 easy-to-download PDFs.
Numbers and punctuation:
A matching set of numbers (0-9) and punctuation marks that includes a period, exclamation point, comma, ampersand, apostrophe and question mark.
Also included is the number “25” as a printable and banner block.
After clicking the red button above or below, you will be taken directly to the listing in my Etsy shop, Sutton Place Designs. Once there, simply add to cart and follow the purchasing process.
How do I print the letters?
-Once you have downloaded the PDF file, open it. Right click on the letter(s) you want to print and from the menu choose “Print.” A window will pop up with page sizing and orientation selections. When you have made your selections, just click the PRINT button.
*Most PDF readers have the capability to print directly from the reader. (For example, Adobe Acrobat Reader.) If this is the case, just click the printer icon in the top menu and print from there.
What kind of printer can I use?
-Any laser or inkjet printer will work as long as it prints in color.
What kind of paper should I use?
-I recommend good quality card stock if you are planning to frame the letters or make a banner. If you are using them for some other purpose, for example to make cards, regular copy paper is sufficient.
Can I have them printed at a copy center, such as Staples or OfficeMax?
-Yes. You have a few options.
1. Save the PDF file on a flash drive/memory card and take it to the printer.
2. If you have the capability, save the file to the Cloud. Double check with your printer in advance that they can access it.
3. Upload the file to the printer’s website. You may have to register and select a password.
Can they be printed in different sizes?
-Yes. Every print program has size selections such as 4 x 6, 5 x 7 or 8 x 10. Just select the size that best fits your needs. Note: The NOEL banner in the photo above was printed using the “5 x 7” setting. Adobe Acrobat Reader has the capability to scale the images to any size you want on a percentage basis. It is a free download and can be accessed HERE.
Christmas Printables for DIY Wall Art
DIY Advent Calendar Printable Tags
Included in this 3 page PDF are high resolution red number tags 1 through 25 plus two Christmas clip art tags.
Just print and cut out!
On Sutton Place/Ann Drake is the legal copyright holder of these printables. They are intended for personal use only. If you wish to use them for any other purpose, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for acceptable use information.