The peaches in my neck of the woods right now have been amazing. Pretty much every peach I have brought home has been perfect. One of the easiest and quickest desserts to make using fresh fruit is a crisp. This easy peach crisp uses basic pantry ingredients and can be ready in no time.
Easy Peach Crisp
- 6 medium peaches
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
For the crisp
- 1 stick butter softened 1/2 c.
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean, pit and slice the peaches into a bowl.
- Add flour and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour into 9 x 9 pan.
Make the topping
- Mix all ingredients together with a fork.
- With your fingers, crumble it on top of the peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden and peaches are bubbling around the edge.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
If you aren’t in the mood for a crisp here are a few other ideas!
Thanks for stopping by…I am so glad you did. See you soon…