These free fall gift tags will add a custom touch to your autumn gift giving. Perfect for hostess gifts, teachers, co-workers, and more!
Fall isn’t necessarily a season for gift-giving, but it’s definitely something to celebrate! To make your autumn celebrations fun and special, here are some fall printable gift tags to customize your gifts and goodies. These fall printable gift tags can be used in so many different ways. The most obvious way is to attach one to a wrapped gift or gift bag. Perhaps you know someone who celebrates an autumn birthday, someone who is recovering from an illness, or someone who just moved into a new home. These cute little tags will add a personal and custom touch to any gift.
More ways to use these fall gift tags:
- Make a batch of homemade olive oil granola or sweet chex mix, and package it in mason jars. Attach a gift tag with twine.
- Bake some apple walnut bread or pumpkin bread, and package the loaves individually in cellophane bags. Tie the bags off with twine and a tag. This would be the perfect gift for teachers, secretaries, or coworkers.
- Put fall flowers in mason jars and attach a fall printable gift tag with twine or ribbon. I can’t think of a better gift to give yourself!
- Put together a fall gift basket and add a custom tag.
To get these fall printable gift tags, just fill out the form below and I’ll email a link right away. You will also get access to the OSP Members Only Library that contains more seasonal printable tags, DIY wall art, eBooks, and much more. As an added bonus, I’ll send you all my blog updates by email, so you won’t miss a thing.
For best results, these tags should be printed on good quality cardstock. Just cut them out, punch holes, and attach a piece of twine or ribbon. *Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
- White cardstock
- Ivory cardstock
- Jute twine
- Brown and white bakers twine
- Brown satin ribbon
- Gold handled scissors
- Cellophane bags