Use these free Father’s Day printables to add a custom touch to your celebration. Includes a DIY banner, matching gift tags, and printable wall art.
Celebrating Father’s Day should be fun and stress-free. That’s why I designed the latest addition to the OSP Members Only Library. This library is filled with printables, eBooks, banners, checklists, and more. This set of custom Father’s Day printables is accented with a variety of black and white plaids, so even though nothing matches, it all coordinates.
Father’s Day printables set includes:
- three gift tag styles
- banner (in two sizes) that spells out “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!”
- Father’s Day quote wall art
To get instant access to the Members Only Library, all you need to do is fill out the short form at the end of the post. You will immediately receive an email that contains the link to download a 15-page PDF that contains this Father’s Day printables set. You will also receive new posts, newsletters, and special offers straight to your email inbox! OSP readers are a loyal and diverse group that enjoys budget-friendly home decor ideas, easy recipes, gardening tips and of course, free printables. We would love for you to join us!
*If you are already an OSP email subscriber, this Father’s Day set can be found in the Members Only Library.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
What you might need:
- grey and white twine
- black and white twine
- brown kraft wrapping paper
- scissors (similar)
- white card stock
- black frame with white mat
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes. Make sure to note where on your computer the file downloads.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page.
- For best results, everything should be printed on good quality card stock.
Fill out this form
to get your
Father’s Day Printables!