Use this Mother’s Day Shopping Guide
to find the perfect gift for that special
woman in your life!
I haven’t done a My Favorite Things post for a while…so I thought now would be the perfect time to do a little online shopping. This Mother’s Day shopping guide has a nice selection of useful things as well as splurges that most of us wouldn’t buy for ourselves. Some of the items I personally own…and others I would love to own!
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post, however, some links lead to shops or websites where I am an affiliate. All this means is that if you click and purchase something, I will make a few cents. Click HERE to read my full disclosure statement.
6. Rifle Paper Co. Citrus Floral Recipe Box | 7. Citrus Floral Recipe Cards
8. Ball Super Wide Decorative Jar (One Gallon) | Ball Super Wide Decorative Jar (Half Gallon)
9. Bliss Kiss Cuticle & Nail Oil | 10. Gingham Cardigan
11. Melamine Salad Plates | 12. Farmgirl Flowers
So here’s my two cents on some of these items:
- I have the gardening gloves and love them.
- I bought the Dirt Devil to use on my hardwood floors and it’s amazing. I researched quite a bit before I purchased it. The reviews were good and the price was right!
- The LapDesk has been so wonderful. It makes working on my laptop much more comfortable.
- I don’t have the recipe box or cards but would love to have them!
- The ball jars would make excellent storage canisters. Think flour & sugar, cookies, crackers, etc.
- I love the Bliss Kiss. It worked miracles on my toes.
- Who wouldn’t want a gingham cardigan? I don’t have this particular style but I own several Charming Cardigans and love them. Oh and if you buy before Sunday, May 7th there’s 30% off!
- I’ve never received Farmgirl Flowers but aren’t they adorable? I follow them on Instagram and have loved their arrangements for a long time.
If you like to give handmade gifts,
here is some easy and budget-friendly inspiration.
Other Mother’s Day Gift Ideas:
Thank you for stopping by…see you soon!