Use this free fall pumpkin printable wall art, with a vintage script background, to add a lovely touch to your decor for autumn.
When it comes to home decor, nothing says more about the people who live in a home than the artwork displayed there. It can tell the story of your family…it can reflect your interests, and it can reveal your sense of style. . Decorating for the seasons is a big part of this. I believe that everyone should be able to decorate their homes with seasonal art, no matter what their budget. That’s why I offer free printable wall art that can be framed and hung in your home.
I’ve had this script background for a long time. It was featured in a post I wrote about pressed flower wall art. It makes the perfect background for the pumpkins, and gives them a vintage feel. These pumpkin prints go with just about any style decor, and can be displayed all the way through Thanksgiving. If you like to decorate for Halloween, but don’t love jack-o-lanterns, these are the prints for you.
These vintage script pumpkin printables are the latest addition to the OSP Members Only Library. The library is a growing collection of printable wall art, banners, gift tags, eBooks, checklists and more. The printables in this library are made from my own graphics, creations custom-made for OSP readers, and graphics from other talented designers. Although the graphics are collected from various places, all the printables are designed by me.
Use these high resolution printables to make DIY wall art, banners, cards and more. Frames with removable backs make it so easy to create your own seasonal wall art. You can even purchase already-cut mat boards. In just a few minutes, and for not much money, you can have custom wall art for your home.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- Download the individual JPEG files to your computer hard drive.
- Find the files and open.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- Most print programs allow for basic resizing. You should be able to choose 5 x 7 or 8 x 10. For 11 x 14 prints, save the file(s) to a flash drive, and take it to your local copy center. There are also online printers, like CatPrint.com (more choices) or Shortrunposters.com (inexpensive and easy to order.)
- For DIY wall art, I recommend printing on good quality cardstock. (Link below.)
- Print just one…or print them all. They are stored in the Members Only Library for all my email subscribers to access at any time.
- white cardstock
- wireless printer, instant ink ready
- black frame & mat
- hanger frames
- light brown wood frame
OSP readers are a loyal and engaged community of mostly women, who love their homes and families. Please join us by filling out the form below!