Wednesday Weekly Wish List #95
Your weekly dose of new ideas, helpful hints, favorite items, and tidbits of wisdom…from a trio of lifestyle bloggers who love to share!
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Yvonne | StoneGable
1). On The Blog: Spring is the time to dig in the dirt and get planting! These posts are full of helpful and creative tips for planting, How To Plant Hydrangeas In Pots And Urns, The Ultimate Guide For Growing Herbs, and Planting Herbs In Raised Beds.
2. Have you received our latest Spring Inspiration e-Magazine? It’s full of beautiful images and ideas! Make sure you subscribe to get the latest from StoneGable
3. Hack Of The Week: Dryer sheets go way beyond the dryer. Put a dryer sheet in an old book so they don’t smell like old books, tuck a dryer sheet in between folded bedding, clean water spots off of chrome and polish stainless steel, put a used dryer sheet in the bottom of a planter to keep soil from draining out of the pot.
4. Decor Crushes This Week:
Under $60: beautiful spring green pillow shams (goes with the quilt below), this fresh-looking doormat, these striped tufted seat cushions, this glass drink dispenser (perfect for summer), and this sweet foldable bistro table.
Under $150: this beautiful bowl with a wicker shell, this versatile seagrass rectangular tray, this stunning concrete fluted planter, this beautiful spring quilt (goes with the shams above), this beautiful white cabinet, my favorite new vase, and this textured bowl.
Under $250: beautiful buffalo check lined curtains on sale, and this popular velvet chair.
Worth The Splurge: gorgeous white cabinet with black metal doors, these dining chairs I am in love with, this gorgeous white boucle storage bench, this gorgeous gray and white rug,
5. Beautiful Homes And More: This over-the-top Palm Beach Designer Showhouse, and a very good video about How To Make Your Home Look More Expensive, and if you are a thrifter you will love this video that shows us Hearth And Hand Dupes for less.
6. Amazing Amazon Finds: Last week I introduced an Amazon Shopping Page, which was so popular I’m sharing new finds! Go HERE to see what I found this week.
7. Fun And Interesting Facts: What was the color orange actually named after? What country invented Hawaiian pizza?
8. Warmer Weather Wardrobe Capsule: this casual top ( I have this in blue and white and love it),these canvas wide-leg crop pants, this beautiful shirt jacket, this stunning white and gold kimono, this a-line maxi dress, and these versatile shoes.
9. Most Popular Post On The Blog This Week: How To Make Faux Flowers Look More Realistic, Dining Room Centerpiece Ideas, and The Evolution Of A Kitchen.
10. Country Living Style: this video makes me feel happy, I’m obsessed with this IG and blog, the easy recipes on this blog, and these top 10 tips for a relaxed country-style home.
Answer to #7: Orange was named after an orange! Canada invented Hawaiian pizza! Now you know.
Lory | Designthusiasm
1. Among my most popular posts are my seasonal capsule wardrobes. They are true capsules, geared to building an assortment of outfits with a limited number of pieces. Be sure to check out the all new SPRING CAPSULE, with stylish, affordable pieces from Amazon, with suggested outfit pairings, as well. Assess what you already own and fill in with the newer shapes!
2. FURNITURE DEALS: Ballard is having an awesome 20% Off Sitewide Sale, but that’s not all. There are also these additional amazing deals: this gorgeous bar cart is less than half price (and a reader favorite and best seller!) This wonderful round rattan coffee table is 30% off, while this lovely occasional chair is half price, and this beautiful lateral file cabinet provides great storage at more than 50% off. See the rest of the furniture clearance items here.
3. THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG I shared 8 design elements that will refresh your home for spring, these easy entertaining ideas for last minute guests, these 4 chic themes for creating an outdoor oasis on your patio this year, and this pretty spring table that’s perfect for Mother’s Day.
4. CURRENT DECOR CRUSHES UNDER $50: These lovely acacia wood charcuterie boards, these elegant brass picture frames, this pretty ornate pedestal riser, and these wonderful textured planter pots. Also loving this cane candle holder which is just a bit more.
5. CURRENT DECOR CRUSHES UNDER $100: these lightweight textured basketweave throws, this charming sand dollar embroidered pillow, this generously sized rattan lamp, and this sweet iron honeybee tray.
6. CURRENT DECOR CRUSHES UNDER $200: These gorgeous faux lily of the valley in a pot, this wonderful mango wood drink dispenser, this beautiful embroidered lightweight curtain, and this elegant primrose vanity mirror.
7. If you’re not already a subscriber, you may be interested in my signature piece: How to Update Your Homestyle to Fit Your Current Lifestyle. The guide is also available as a free PDF download to subscribers if you’d like to save it.
8. I’m loving the new seasons of Succession and Ted Lasso. I will miss these shows when they’re gone!
9. WHAT’S INSPIRING ME AROUND THE WEB: this absolutely stunning bathroom, this magical kitchen, and this magnificent rustic modern home (swipe through all the pics).
10. UP NEXT: The ultimate French Country home tour and Mother’s Day gift ideas.
Ann | On Sutton Place
1.) RECENTLY ON THE BLOG: I finally compiled all the paint color information for both of our homes, I shared this cute and super simple Meyer lemon centerpiece, and if you have tile grout that needs refreshed, I’ve got you covered!
2.) TALBOT’S SALE! Everything is 30% off, so if you’ve been eyeing something, now is the time! Today is the last day of this sale. Here are my favorites: I’ve been wearing this white jean jacket almost every day, this crewneck sweatshirt is light and perfect for spring, this basic girlfriend cardigan comes in 8 colors, these are my all-time favorite chinos, (they come in 10 colors) and this summer dress is super cute on, and so comfortable.
3.) FAVORITE QUOTE: “Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It’s a sign that you have a big heart, and that you aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.” ~Brigitte Nicole
4.) RANDOM INSPIRATION: this tiny renovated cottage in the Cotswolds, one cute dress styled six different ways, this delicious recipe for roasted carrots, this cute spring breakfast nook, and everything you need to know about growing chives.
5.) With warm weather arriving (hopefully) soon, here are two ideas for cool and refreshing desserts. This homemade lemon ice cream recipe is tasty and so easy, and these citrus banana cream popsicles are another good choice if you want something a bit more fun for kids!
6.) FAVORITES CURRENTLY STREAMING ON NETFLIX: The Lost Husband, The Best of Me, Rescued By Ruby, Worth, Philomena, The Lincoln Lawyer, Five Feet Apart, The Dig.
7.) BESTSELLERS: this 5-tier bookcase with open shelves that we have in our basement, this potting bench I just got, this woven round tray, this adorable blue and white garden stool, this reasonably priced dutch oven, and these beautiful faux cherry blossoms that are on sale!
8.) INSTAGRAM CRUSHES: @vibekedesign, @virginia_mcdade_designs, @amycwhyte, @savvysouthernstyle, @feelgoodfoodie, @landschute. And of course, if you would like to see what my Instagram looks like, check it out at @onsuttonplace.
9.) That’s it for now. Enjoy the rest of the week!