Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
How to make a strawberry banana smoothie. An easy and healthy strawberry banana smoothie recipe...all you need for the perfect, healthy breakfast!
Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 orange peeled (no pith)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup oats quick or old fashioned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to a blender.
Blend on medium high speed for 1 minute.
Pour into a large glass and drink immediately.