Almond Milk Banana Oatmeal Smoothie Recipe
Make this banana oatmeal breakfast smoothie for weight loss with almond milk for a nutritious meal or snack. When it comes to good smoothie recipes, this banana oatmeal smoothie is a winner!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large banana (frozen is better)
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 5-6 ice cubes (may leave out if using frozen bananas)
Optional (except for cinnamon, all will add calories)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Mix on low speed until the banana and ice are broken up.
Mix on high speed for 1 minute.
Nutrition information for a smoothie with these ingredients: Almond milk, oatmeal, banana, vanilla.
Protein: 5 grams
Carbs: 47 grams
Fat: 2.5 grams
Weight Watcher points: 4