Easy Chicken Salad Fruit Plate
Make this easy Chicken Salad for summer lunches or Sunday Suppers. It's the perfect Dinner for Two or the recipe can be adjusted to feed a crowd.
Servings 2 people
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken I use white meat from rotisserie chicken.
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- salt & pepper to taste If you use rotisserie chicken, you won't need this.
To assemble the fruit plate:
- Place a large scoop of chicken salad in the middle of a dinner plate.
- Surround it with four different kinds of fresh chopped fruit and a muffin or quick bread slices.
- Optional additions: hard boiled egg, fresh mini carrots, cherry tomatoes.