Watermelon Mint Salad with Feta Cheese
Fresh and tasty summer salad that's perfect for al fresco dinners!
Servings 6 servings
- 4-6 cups fresh seedless watermelon cubed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 limes juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 20 mint leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Place chopped watermelon in a large bowl.
Combine olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
Pour olive oil dressing over watermelon and gently toss.
Sprinkle with chopped mint and crumbled feta. Toss again so all ingredients are combined.
Serve immediately. If you are waiting to serve, refrigerate until ready.
- The dressing will fall to the bottom of the bowl. That's fine. Use a slotted spoon to dish out the servings.
- Adjust the mint and feta amounts to your taste. There is enough dressing to cover up to 10 cups of watermelon so feel free to use more.