Citrus Smoothie Recipe
This citrus smoothie recipe is hearty, filling, and makes the perfect breakfast, lunch, or snack.
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup low calorie orange juice (I used Trop50)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks or tidbits (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 cup oatmeal (quick or old fashioned)
Other add ins:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt, organic peanut butter, ground flaxseed, protein powder, additional fruit, avocado, pure vanilla bean paste, fresh kale, fresh spinach.