Easy Zucchini Bundt Cake recipe that is moist and full of flavor! Very versatile and hearty, it can do double-duty as a dessert or coffee cake.
Up today is a really hearty and dense zucchini bundt cake recipe that could actually do double duty. It’s tasty enough to serve for dessert, but it’s also perfect to serve as a coffee cake. Either way, this recipe is a winner. There are no odd ingredients, and it’s super easy to throw together. You can use fresh grated zucchini or zucchini that’s been frozen. Either way is equally good.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
The bundt pan I had for a long, long time was recently retired due to old age. It had definitely seen better days and was literally not usable. I treated myself to a new and improved version that I picked up at Williams-Sonoma. It’s the Nordic Ware Anniversary Bundt Pan. This zucchini bundt cake baked evenly, and it didn’t get too brown on the outside. I have been avoiding bundt cake recipes (which are so easy) because I didn’t have a good pan. Those days are over!
Zucchini Bundt Cake
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup oil (canola or vegetable)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sugars, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat well until completely mixed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add to sugar mixture making sure to scrape the bowl well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts.
- Pour into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake 50 min. or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Zucchini Bundt Cake Recipe Tip
To serve this zucchini bundt cake recipe as a dessert, drizzle it with a tasty lemon glaze.
- Add one tablespoon fresh lemon juice and one tablespoon fresh grated lemon peel to one cup of powdered sugar. Mix well until it’s smooth. It should pour easily, but should not be runny.
- To tie the glaze into the cake, add fresh grated lemon peel to the cake mix (the zest from one lemon.) If you like raisins, adding those would also be delicious, and it would add amazing texture.
Thanks for stopping by and spending a few minutes with me. I hope you give this zucchini bundt cake a try! Before you go, take a look at some other recipes that use zucchini:
BEFORE YOU GO!
Use the form below to
get your free printable
instructions for freezing
zucchini the easy way!