*Affiliate links included. See my disclosure statement.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
AMAZON FINDS: These sweet green berries are perfect for fall and will work for Christmas too, these wooden candlesticks look amazing on my fall mantel (I used these candles), this vanilla bean paste tastes delish and is a great price. I needed a new vacuum cleaner and chose this one by Shark. Love it. Get the look for less with this plaid throw blanket, or splurge on the real thing. I stocked up on Mrs. Meyers Acorn Spice dish soap, I’m considering this bench for the end of our bed, and this tall stately lamp is my two favorite things…beautiful and budget-friendly!
This black planter was featured in my fall planter roundup, and has been selling like hotcakes. Other bestsellers: these coir doormats with autumn sayings, this cozy throw blanket (I got burnt orange), this Simple Modern insulated tumbler, this Loloi II area rug in a bunch of different sizes, colors, & patterns, my handy label maker, this galvanized watering can that I’m going to use for fall flower arrangements, this well-made tissue box holder, this wood garden stool (on sale), and these slip on sneakers that are comfy and cute.
**The gorgeous Afloral Norfolk pine garland and wreath are still available. See the pics and links below.
The Original Real Touch
Norfolk Pine Garland – 60″
The Original Real Touch
Norfolk Pine Wreath
I just got this round wood tray during Prime Days…it arrived yesterday and I adore it! I love this phone charger, this handy little cooler, this hose wand, and these walking shorts. (They run a little small so go up one size.) This thickening mousse helps keep my hair full in the hot weather, and this tinted moisturizer covers, yet feels very light. (I wear 13N Fair-Light Neutral.)
- These sneakers have a wide toe box, and are truly life-changing!
- I just got this SMEG personal blender and I love it. No more washing a big blender pitcher!
- I got two of these rugs and they don’t show any dirt at all. You need a rug pad though.
- These cord organizers are brilliant. I used one on the back of my KitchenAid, and another on the back of my coffee pot.
- I just started taking these Magnesium gummies. I am hoping they make it easier to fall asleep!
- Our patio umbrella from the past few years is faded and dirty, so I replaced it with this 3-tiered umbrella with solar lights. It looks great!
Amazon Favorites: random items I own and love
- my favorite slippers
- this outlet concealer is totally brilliant (see the images below)
- these dish scrubbers are functional and pretty
- I’m thrilled with this greeting card organizer
- this grain sack inspired tote bag is the perfect size
- this sleeveless tank is great for walking or working outside
- these Viactive calcium chews taste just like tootsie rolls!
- Snapware storage containers that go in the fridge or freezer
- Kenra 25 volume hair spray
- this super cute garden stool
- pill organizer
Outlet Concealer/Cord Organization
If you’ve ever wished you could make cords disappear, here is the answer! I had the ugly situation pictured below in our bedroom.
As you can see in the image below, by using this easy-to-install outlet concealer, and in just a few minutes, the cord mess was gone!
Links From Previous Weeks
This long sweater is comfy and hangs very nicely. (I ordered the white one, and it’s perfect for spring/summer.) These shoes are fun and feel great, I just traveled in these leggings and loved them, and if you prefer more of a boxy cut, you will like this white jean jacket. I’m short-waisted, so I’m really happy with the fit. And last but not least are these packing cubes. I used them for the first time and I’m obsessed!
- Mandy’s faux tulips: I have these in white and cream. They look real!
- Easy-to-wear leggings: I wanted leggings in a true navy, and these are it. They also come in 13 other colors. They run a little small, so size up.
- Cotton buffalo check throw blanket: This is beautiful! I, of course, got it in blue, but it comes in 3 other colors. It washes up nicely and is very soft.
- Mudpuppy Puzzles to Go: my grandkids love these puzzles. They are nicely packaged in a fabric bag, and the colors on the puzzle pieces are vibrant. They make the best gifts. 17 puzzles to choose from.
- Elemix Resurfacing Facial Pads: I use these pads before I put on my moisturizer on days when I’ll be wearing makeup. They smooth everything out, and your foundation looks almost flawless.
- Caraway Nonstick Cookware Set: I had been looking at this set of cookware for literally years, and finally decided to put it on my Christmas list. My kids got it for me, and I’m thrilled with it. I’ve been using it for a few months, and have nothing but good things to report. It cooks evenly, washes up like a dream, and is super easy to store. And it’s so pretty. I have the cream color, but it comes in five other colors. Target has an additional color called slate. Crate and Barrel has sets with gold handles. I know it’s an investment, but it’s worth it!