Use this 2024 free printable calendar & planner pages to organize your life! Features a beautiful floral design, portrait orientation, and many extras.
2023 is far from over, but it’s time to think ahead, and introduce the OSP 2024 free printable calendar and planner pages. The 2024 calendar is a 24-page PDF that includes a 12-month page, monthly calendars, weekly planner, weekly meal planner, faith planner, daily planner, gratitude tracker, goal planner, and a page for notes. New this year is a blood pressure tracker. I am trying very hard to get my blood pressure regulated and tracking it is so helpful!
The beautiful floral graphics make it a pleasure to greet each new month. There is a fresh new font that’s one of my all-time favorites, and all the colorful monthly calendars are sure to brighten every day of the year.
This is the 8th year that I’ve offered a free printable calendar, and each year it gets more enjoyable and fulfilling. So many of my readers, who found me by signing up for the calendar, have become loyal friends.
I love hearing from all of you, and how you have personalized the calendar for your own use. It’s been used by homeschoolers, teachers, bible study groups, nursing homes, book clubs, carpools, condo associations, and more.
Tips + Organization
This calendar prints beautifully in high resolution on 8.5 x 11 card stock or paper. I recommend printing the cover, the 12-month page, and the monthly calendars on good quality card stock. (This just helps the pages stand up to the wear and tear that a calendar gets.)
Assemble a Binder
Several years ago, I organized myself with a 1 inch, 3-ring binder and monthly tab dividers…and I still love it! A calendar binder has become the key to keeping my life straight. I print four weekly planners (on regular copy paper) for each month. It’s helpful to print the weekly and daily planners ahead so they are right there, ready to use.
This year I chose a binder from Steel Mill & Co. (called Mosaic Floral) that reminds me of the flowers used in the calendar design, and once again I chose to use the bright monthly dividers. If you prefer a simpler look, white monthly dividers are perfect as well.
I also print the weekly menu planners, but I don’t keep those in my binder. I make my grocery list in the kitchen, so I keep a menu planner stuck on the refrigerator with a magnet. Using the menu planner eliminates the stress of wondering what we are going to eat, and that in itself is life-changing!
Another way to organize your calendar is to use a clipboard, and hang it on a bulletin board, or on the wall of your command center. Links to a selection of lovely binders can be found below. Plastic sleeves are also a good idea for storing smaller notes or receipts.
Calendar Organization Product Guide
Affiliate links included. See my disclosure statement. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Included In The 24-page PDF
- Custom floral cover page
- Inspirational quote (Very simple and to the point!)
- 12-month page (year at a glance)
- Monthly calendars
- Daily planner
- Weekly planner
- Meal planner
- Faith planner
- Goal planner
- Gratitude tracker
- Blood pressure tracker
- Notes Page
- Back page
GET THE OSP
Be ready to plan and prepare
for the best holiday season ever!
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a very popular request, but it would take many hours to reformat the current calendar. For a free product, it’s just not feasible. I hope you understand!
No. Just one version, with portrait orientation, is available.
Yes! Just send the PDF to an online printing website, or save the PDF to a flash drive, and take it to a copy center like Staples or Office Depot.
How to Get This 2024 Free Printable Calendar
To access the 2024 printable calendar and download your very own copy, just fill out the form at the end of this post, and it will be delivered straight to your email inbox.
**Please note: if you are already an OSP email subscriber, go ahead and fill out the form below. I will send the calendar straight to your inbox. My email company makes sure you won’t have duplicate subscriptions.
Let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. You can, of course, just print the calendar from your installed PDF reader. Depending on the program, there may be a small margin around the pages. I recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader. It’s super easy to use and it’s free.
If you would like to eliminate the margins, here are the steps for Adobe Acrobat borderless printing:
- Install the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking HERE. Make sure to uncheck the optional McAfee offers.
- Download the calendar.
- Find the file in your downloads and open. (It will automatically open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
- Click the printer icon at the top of the page.
- Click PROPERTIES.
- Under ADDITIONAL FEATURES click Borderless Printing.
- A window will appear with a dropdown menu. Choose card stock.
- Click OK.
- Under Page Size & Handling, choose FIT.
- Under Orientation choose PORTRAIT.
- Your final window should look like the image below. Click PRINT.
How To Print Specific Pages
- Download and then open the PDF.
- Select the printer icon, or go to Menu>>Print.
- A window will open that looks like the image above. In the section titled “Pages to Print” select “Pages.”
- In the box to the right, put in the page numbers that you want to print. They should be comma-separated or hyphen-separated with no spaces. For example, if you would like to print only the monthly calendars, you would put “4-15.”
- Select “Print.”
Side by Side Printing (Two to a Page)
- Download and then open the PDF.
- Click the printer icon, or select Menu>>Print.
- In the section titled “Page Size & Handling” select “Multiple.”
- For “Pages per Sheet” select 2. (See image above.)
- Page order should be Horizontal.
- Orientation should be Portrait.
- Select Print.
- Depending on what size you actually want, you may need to trim.
To my current subscribers, once again I want to say how grateful I am for your support. To any new subscribers who join to get this beautiful printable calendar, I want to say welcome! Thank you all so much.