Use these feminine, floral, and free printable gift tags to wish your favorite person a happy birthday. Easy digital download.
I love everything about wrapping gifts. The paper, the ribbon, and twine…and I love gift tags. I think they are like the icing on a cake. They can also be a way to customize your gifts and make them extra special. That’s why I designed the latest set of OSP gift tags exclusively for my readers, and they are all about celebrating birthdays. They are pretty, feminine, and cheerful. It’s a one-page digital download that features three different tags. It’s the latest addition to the OSP Members Only Library, which is an exclusive library of printables, eBooks, banners & checklists.
How to Get Your Happy Birthday Tags
To get instant access to the Members Only Library, all you need to do is fill out the short form below. You will immediately receive an email that contains the link to download these tags. You will also receive new posts, newsletters, and special offers straight to your email inbox! OSP readers are a loyal and diverse group that enjoys budget-friendly home decor ideas, easy recipes, gardening tips and of course, free printables. We would love for you to join us!
*If you are already an OSP email subscriber, these tags can be found in the Members Only Library.
Free Printable Gift Tags Tips:
For best results, these Happy Birthday gift tags should be printed on good quality cardstock. Just cut them out, punch holes, and attach a piece of twine or ribbon.
Affiliate links (Amazon and others) included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
- pink and white twine
- 1 inch pink satin ribbon
- 1 1/2 inch pink satin ribbon
- brown kraft wrapping paper
- pink polka dot wrapping paper
- scissors (similar)
- white cardstock
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page.
- Recommended supplies are available in the OSP Amazon Shop. Just click the button below.
Please join us for ideas and inspiration…
fill out this form today!