This recipe is truly a one-dish wonder. Everything cooks in one pan and it’s everything you need for a full meal.
- 16 small new potatoes cut in half
- 1 to 1½ c. carrots
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 c. fresh bread crumbs
- ½ c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 4 to 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place potatoes and carrots around the edges of the pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 min.
- While potatoes and carrots are baking combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Remove pan from oven and lower oven temp. to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in the middle of the dish. Add salt and pepper
- Cover generously with bread crumb mixture.
- Drizzle with olive and lay Rosemary on top.
- Bake for 45 min. uncovered.
- If the chicken starts to brown too much cover loosely with foil.
Here is step 1. I like my potatoes and carrots very done so I cook them just a tad longer than the chicken. If you don’t, you can skip the step of baking this first.
Ready to go in the oven again.
As this starts to cook, the scent of rosemary and garlic fills the kitchen. That in itself makes this dish one of my favorites.
Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits at StoneGable
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Power of Pinterest Pinning Party at Debbie’s
Its Party Time at It’s So Very Cheri
Comfort Food at Centsational Girl