DIY No Sew Christmas Tree Pillow
In this post: No Sew Christmas Tree Pillow. Quick and easy tutorial that includes 3 templates for making the trees. Make this Christmas craft in under an hour!
Well…here we are. The Christmas season is upon us. I hope your planning and prep is going smoothly. I also hope you have been able to enjoy the process. I think sometimes we get so caught up in “getting ready” that we end up missing out on all the fun! If you have time for a quick and easy craft, I have just the thing. Up today is a DIY No Sew Christmas Tree Pillow Cover.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
DIY No Sew Christmas Tree Pillow Supplies Needed
- Pillow cover
- fat quarter set 1 | fat quarter set 2
- brown felt/burlap
- my favorite iron
- tree templates
- pen or pencil
- Wonder Under (fusible web.)
- Print the templates. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
- Cut out the trees.
- Iron a piece of fusible web to the back of your pieces of fabric (including what you are using for the tree stumps.) Let cool.
- Trace the trees on the fusible web backing and cut out.
- Remove the paper backing from the trees.
- At your ironing board, press your pillow cover. Place your trees and stumps where you want them.
- Carefully iron the trees and stumps to the pillow cover.
I used fabric in muted shades of green with a little burlap thrown in. This, of course, is a personal choice so use whatever fabrics you like or have on hand. A small pack of fat quarters would be perfect for this project. They can be found at all craft and fabric stores.
I know these are technically Christmas trees, but I think you could leave this pillow out during January. It has a winter feel to it. If you want to see the other pillow tutorials I have shared, just click the link below.
Now it’s time to welcome
three very fun bloggers
and their projects.
Pom Pom Stockings from Thistlewood Farms
Gift Wrapping Tips from StoneGable
A New Paint Technique from Cedar Hill Farmhouse