Brighten and customize your gifts to family and friends with these free printable Christmas tags. Just download, print, and cut for a lovely personal touch!
I love to wrap gifts…in fact, it’s one of my favorite things to do. I have always loved ribbon, and it goes hand-in-hand with gift wrapping. I love the twine, paper, and of course, the gift tags. I think they are like the icing on a cake. They can also be a way to customize your gifts and make them extra special. That’s why I’m offering the latest set of OSP gift tags centered around Christmas Day. It’s a two-page digital download that features four different printable Christmas tags. It’s the latest addition to the OSP Members Only Library, which is an exclusive library of printables, eBooks, banners & checklists.
To get instant access to the Members Only Library, all you need to do is fill out the short form below. You will immediately receive an email that contains the link to download these tags. You will also receive new posts, newsletters, and special offers straight to your email inbox! OSP readers are a loyal and diverse group that enjoys budget-friendly home decor ideas, easy recipes, gardening tips and of course, free printables. Currently available in the Christmas section are three sets of Christmas printables for wall art, and two other collections of printable Christmas tags, plus much more. We would love for you to join us!
Free Printable Christmas Tags
For best results, these free printable Christmas tags should be printed on good quality card stock. Just cut them out, punch holes, and attach a piece of twine or ribbon.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
- red twine (this is the best twine EVER!)
- brown kraft wrapping paper
- white cardstock
- red plaid ribbon (similar)
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading or printing these Christmas tags. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s just two pages, so it won’t take long to download.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print both pages.
- For DIY wall art and gift tags, I recommend printing on good quality card stock.
Please join us for ideas and inspiration…
fill out this form today!