Get these easy-to-download free printable Easter gift tags and add a custom touch to your holiday gifts. Both bunny and religious themes available. Simply fill out the form below!
I love everything about wrapping gifts. The paper, the ribbon, and twine…and I love gift tags. I think they are like the icing on a cake. They can also be a way to customize your gifts and make them extra special. That’s why I designed the latest set of OSP gift tags exclusively for my readers, and they are all about celebrating Easter. There are two themes. The first is a vintage bunny theme, and there are also tags with a religious theme. It’s a two-page digital download that features eight different tags. It’s the latest addition to the OSP Members Only Library, which is an exclusive library of printables, eBooks, banners & checklists.
Free Printable Easter Gift Tags
To get instant access to the Members Only Library, all you need to do is fill out the short form below. You will immediately receive an email that contains the link to download these tags. You will also receive new posts, newsletters, and special offers straight to your email inbox! OSP readers are a loyal and diverse group that enjoys budget-friendly home decor ideas, easy recipes, gardening tips and of course, free printables. We would love for you to join us!
*If you are already an OSP email subscriber, these tags can be found in the Members Only Library.
For best results, these tags should be printed on good quality cardstock. Just cut them out, punch holes, and attach a piece of twine or ribbon.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page.
- Recommended supplies are available in the OSP Amazon Shop. Just click the button below.