Free Easter Printables
A digital collection of free Easter printables featuring DIY napkin rings, gift tags, wall art, cards, and a banner. Just download, print, and create! If you love fun crafts and Easter decorations, you are in the right place!
What You Get
- A set of printable tags to make your own DIY Easter napkin rings. This is a fun Easter activity to decorate your table.
- A set of printable Easter gift tags that includes a bunny motif, along with a religious motif.
- 6 printables that are suitable for seasonal wall art or Easter cards. Included are Easter bunnies, an Easter basket filled with Easter eggs, and the “He Is Risen” verse from Matthew 28. They can be mixed and matched to make your own signature gallery.
- A Happy Easter printable banner. A fun Easter craft that’s perfect for kids and grandkids!
- Flat free printable Easter cards. Kids of all ages would love to get one of these cards in the mail! If you are planning an Easter scavenger hunt, just add your clues to the back of these cards!
- Frames with removable backs make it super easy to create your own seasonal wall art. Many versions of these frames include a pre-cut mat.
- String up a piece of twine, and hang the printables from tiny clothespins.
- Use these hanger frames. This is such a simple way to add free printables to your decor. These frames are budget-friendly, and your art can be switched out in no time at all. Hanger frames can be placed on any cabinet knob or drawer handle. They can also be hung from tiny nails on the wall. Here is a post I wrote on how to use hanger frames.
Fine art these are not…but they are colorful and festive. I recently discovered Canvas On Demand, which is a website that makes canvas wall art from your prints. I have personally purchased their canvas art, and I love it. Once you have downloaded these printables to your device, just upload them to Canvas On Demand. It’s that simple.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- Download the 13-page PDF file to your computer hard drive.
- Find the file and open.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- Most print programs allow for basic resizing. You should be able to choose 5 x 7 or 8 x 10.
- For 11 x 14 prints, convert the PDF to JPG images. (SmallPDF is free, but you are limited to converting one file per day.) Save the JPG file(s) to a flash drive, and take it to your local copy center. Another option is an online printer, like CatPrint.com (more choices) or Shortrunposters.com (inexpensive and easy to order.)
- For DIY wall art and gift tags, I recommend printing on good quality cardstock. (Link below.)
How To Get Your Printables
To get instant access to the Members Only Library, all you need to do is fill out the short form at the end of the post. You will immediately receive an email that contains the link to these free Easter printables. You will also receive new posts and special offers straight to your email inbox! OSP readers are loyal and kind, and enjoy budget-friendly home decor ideas, easy recipes, gardening tips, and of course, free printables.
Note: If you are already an OSP email subscriber, go ahead and fill out the form below to get the printables. I promise you won’t have a duplicate subscription!
SHOP + SOURCE
Click the links below to be taken directly to the product listing. Every effort has been made to provide sources for the items found in this post. Where actual items were no longer available, I’ve provided similar options. If an item is out of stock but may be restocked, I left it on the list.
*Affiliate links included. See my disclosure statement. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
*The printables featured in this collection are for personal use only.