No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Serve this Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe when you need a fresh-tasting, quick dessert. It’s an easy, make-head sweet treat!
Sometimes I find a dessert idea and wonder why I never ran across it before…and this Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe is definitely one of those desserts. I must be living under a rock because this is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes I’ve ever made. It tastes incredibly fresh and the best thing is that it lasts in the refrigerator for several days…that is if you can manage not to eat it all at once!
Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
It’s assembled in layers and they go together so quickly. Once you get your strawberries cleaned and sliced it takes literally a few minutes. Here’s what to do!
No Bake Strawberry Ice Box Cake
- 1 1/2 quarts strawberries
- 2 small or 1 large container Cool Whip I used Cool Whip Free
- 1 box graham crackers
- Wash, hull and slice the strawberries. Set aside.
- In an 9 x 9 square pan, spoon a thin layer of Cool Whip on the bottom.
- Layer squares of graham crackers followed by another layer of Cool Whip.
- Layer the strawberries on the Cool Whip.
- Repeat the layers twice ending with strawberries on top.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours. Can be made the day before and refrigerated overnight.
**If you make this recipe, I would love for you to leave a 5 star review in the comments below. If you share on Instagram or Facebook, make sure to tag @onsuttonplace so I can see what you’re making!
When you are making the layers, it doesn’t really matter what your graham crackers look like. They can be broken and it won’t taste a bit different! Sometimes I get a little heavy handed with the Cool Whip and can only get two layers. When I was making this to take these pictures, I was a little more careful and got three layers. Either way, it tastes the same. I like to save a few strawberries and use them for garnish. Fresh mint looks beautiful as well.
If you don’t like the idea of using Cool Whip, you could use real whipping cream. I don’t think it would last as long in the refrigerator. If you were making and eating the same day, then I think it would be delish.
This strawberry icebox cake could easily be made in a 9 x 13 pan if you were feeding a crowd. Just get more strawberries and Cool Whip. You will have plenty of graham crackers if you have a full box.
Click to pin this to your dessert board!
*Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
More delicious strawberry dessert recipes!
- Strawberry Scones
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Skillet Cake
- Strawberry Streusel
- Strawberry Lemon Shortbread Bars
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Strawberry Walnut Bread
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream
Visit the OSP Amazon Shop to
see my favorite kitchen tools!
Get your Goldtouch 9 x 9 pan HERE.