Easy and quick sheet pan, oven roasted pork tenderloin for two that can be on the table in under an hour! Includes apples, sweet potatoes, and cranberries.
If you’re like me, coming up with ideas for dinner can sometimes be the most frustrating thing ever. I make our tried and true favorites, but sometimes it’s nice to try something new. This oven roasted pork tenderloin for two is perfect for this time of year, and it’s comfort food that’s so easy.
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin Tips
- Lining the pan with foil is optional, but it makes clean-up so much easier! (For photography purposes, I left my pan unlined.)
- On most pork tenderloin packages, the cook temperature is 425 degrees F. In my opinion, that is too hot. 400 degrees F. allows everything to cook nicely, yet not burn.
- It’s very important to let the pork tenderloin rest after it is removed from the oven. Put it on a cutting board, cover it with foil, and set your timer for 10 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute, and makes every slice moist & delicious.
- If you need to feed more than 2 or 3 people, simply double all the ingredients and use two sheet pans.
- I used Honeycrisp apples, but Gala, Gold Delicious, or Fuji apples would be very good as well.
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin for Two
- 1 - 1.25 lb. pork tenderloin I used Smithfield Garlic & Herb
- 2 cups chopped sweet potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups chopped apples (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes.
- Chop apples.
- Put sweet potatoes & apples in a bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil & 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add a pinch of salt.
- Line a large cookie sheet with foil.
- Place pork tenderloin in the middle of the cookie sheet.
- Surround the pork with the sweet potato & apple mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle cranberries over sweet potatoes & apples.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more or until internal temperature of the pork is 160 degrees F.
- Let pork rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
The thing I like best about this oven roasted pork tenderloin dinner, other than the taste, is the fact that you don’t have to think about it. The ingredients are easy, and the prep is a cinch. After a few minutes of chopping, the entire dinner goes in the oven. So add a pork tenderloin to your grocery list, and give this easy meal a try. Let me know what you think!
MORE EASY DINNER IDEAS!