Easy, quick and very pretty, this make-ahead Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe has a delicious cheesecake filling and is perfect for family gatherings or holiday dinners.
This recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait is, without a doubt, one of my all-time favorite things to make. It’s easy, fast and is so pretty when it’s all finished. I use these parfait dishes that were my mother-in-law’s and I think they give this dessert a sweet, vintage feel. I have always baked a graham cracker crust but for this recipe it’s not necessary. The bottom layer of these parfaits is not baked and it is delicious!
Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- 4 cups strawberries cleaned and quartered
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoon butter melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- One container Cool Whip
- In a medium bowl mix strawberries and 1 T. sugar. Set aside.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and blend until they are crumbs. I used Honey Maid Fresh Stacks - 3 packages.
- Dump crumbs into another bowl. Add 1/4 c. sugar and mix. Add butter and stir until well combined.
- Set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer place cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar and vanilla. Whip for 2 minutes. Add Cool Whip just until combined.
- In the bottom of 8 parfait dishes or mason jars, place 2 heaping tablespoons of graham cracker mix. Press until firm.
- Add cream cheese mixture as the second layer.
- Top with strawberries, dividing evenly between 8 servings.
- Add a bit of whipped topping to the top right before serving. Garnish with fresh mint.
- Can be refrigerated several hours before serving.
I used locally homegrown strawberries for these parfaits and oh my gosh…they were so good. It’s worth the extra effort to get to a farmer’s market because there is just nothing like homegrown strawberries. I did draw the line at picking them though! If it’s not strawberry season or you don’t have access to fresh strawberries, strawberry jam would work well as a substitute.
Versatile Cheesecake Filling
Another great way to serve this strawberry cheesecake parfait recipe is to use little mason jars. The crust, cheesecake filling, and strawberries will layer beautifully in the jars. The lids will keep each parfait fresh. This is definitely a make-ahead recipe, which makes it an easy thing to serve for gatherings with families and friends.
One last way to serve this strawberry cheesecake parfait recipe is to simply put all the ingredients together in a trifle bowl or even a square baking dish. It would take just a minute to layer the cheesecake filling in between the crust and strawberries. It could still be served up into small parfait dishes or mason jars. Any way you serve it, and whether or not you use fresh strawberries or strawberry jam, it is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!
*Some links lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait Recipe Sources:
- glass parfait dishes
- small mason jars
- Le Parfait French Terrine wide mouth glass jar
- trifle taster set
- trifle bowl
More delicious strawberry dessert recipes!
- Strawberry Scones
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Skillet Cake
- Strawberry Streusel
- Strawberry Lemon Shortbread Bars
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Strawberry Walnut Bread
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Strawberry No Churn Ice Cream