Delicious and refreshing Orange Fluff Salad Recipe that’s quick & easy. An orange jello salad that can double as a dessert!
This orange fluff salad recipe is one of those go-to dishes that is so refreshing and actually does double-duty because it can be served as a salad or a dessert. In fact…it is so good you will find yourself sneaking a helping or two when no one is looking!
A Refreshing Orange Jello Salad
- This orange jello salad recipe goes together very quickly, and lasts in the refrigerator for several days.
- It does not separate or lose its texture.
- Another great thing about this orange fluff salad is that it makes a generous amount. When I was finished folding it all together, my Kitchenaid mixing bowl was almost full. It definitely makes enough to feed a crowd.
Orange Fluff Salad Recipe
- 1 large box Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
- 1 large box orange Jello I used sugar-free
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 oz. container Cool Whip I used Lite
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple tidbits partially drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) mandarin oranges partially drained
- Mix together pudding, jello and water in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring often.
- Remove from heat and pour into the bowl of a standing mixer.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Beat on high 5 – 6 minutes until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip, marshmallows and fruit.
- Transfer to glass bowl or trifle dish. Chill before serving.
If serving in a trifle bowl, reserve a few mandarin orange pieces for garnish.
**If you make this recipe, I would love for you to leave a 5 star review in the comments below. If you share on Instagram or Facebook, make sure to tag @onsuttonplace so I can see what you’re making!
Orange Fluff Salad Recipe Variations & Tips
- Switch to strawberry jello | substitute fresh or frozen strawberries for the mandarin oranges.
- Switch to peach jello | substitute diced canned peaches for the mandarin oranges.
- Can be served individually in ramekins, clear bowls or mason jars.
- Put the whole salad in a clear trifle bowl and let guests help themselves. Before serving, top the salad with a layer of Cool Whip and garnish with mandarin oranges and fresh mint.
This orange fluff salad recipe is perfect to take to a potluck dinner or picnic. With spring definitely here and summer coming soon, this orange jello salad is definitely a recipe you should keep in mind.
If you’re wondering, I didn’t eat this whole thing myself! I shared some with my dad and he loved it. He told me it reminded him of a dessert my grandmother made called Pineapple Puffs. I googled it, and found what I think was her recipe…so it may be appearing on the blog soon.
*Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Other Fluff Recipes:
Join the OSP email subscriber list!
Click the image to learn more.