This Pumpkin Fluff Dip Dessert Recipe can be served as a snack or easy dessert. Perfect for kids! Makes a great addition to your Thanksgiving Day menu.
Hey everyone…today I’m here with an amazing little recipe called Pumpkin Fluff Dip that you can make in literally five or ten minutes. No kidding. My daughter shared it with me a few days ago so I added the ingredients to my grocery list and whipped it up yesterday. This is the perfect recipe to take someplace because it can be made a day ahead and would be easy to pack.
Just a few simple steps and this pumpkin fluff dip is ready. I think it would be cute to scoop it into little ball jars for individual snack servings. All you need is a glass of milk and some graham crackers to finish things off.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Tips
- Serve as a dip with graham crackers or gingersnaps.
- I did not use the entire pkg. of vanilla pudding. I had a little left over.
- You may also substitute brown sugar to taste for the pudding.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3.5 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- graham crackers or gingersnaps
- Put pumpkin puree, dry pudding, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Overnight is best.
I did not use the entire pkg. of vanilla pudding. I had a little left over.
You may also substitute brown sugar to taste for the pudding.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Variations
This pumpkin fluff dip could also be used as a dessert parfait. One of my readers suggested serving it in parfait glasses sprinkled with gingersnap crumbs…which I think would be delicious. She called it Pumpkin Mousse. Another idea is making my Pumpkin Parfaits with this recipe as the parfait part. A few of you mentioned that you couldn’t find the cheesecake filling so this would be a great substitute…and probably less calories!
Thank you for stopping by…as always I am so grateful.
Love to make banners and DIY wall art? Cards & other crafting projects?
Click HERE to see my Fall Floral Alphabet Printables!