This pumpkin fluff dip recipe can be served as a snack or easy dessert. Perfect for kids! Makes a great addition to your Thanksgiving Day menu.
Hey everyone…today I’m here with an amazing little recipe called pumpkin fluff dip that you can make in literally five or ten minutes. No kidding! My daughter shared it with me a few days ago, so I added the ingredients to my grocery list. This is the perfect recipe to take to a get-together because it can be made a day ahead, and it would be very easy to pack. It can be served with graham cracker sticks, apple slices, or gingersnap cookies.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip Variations: Suggestions From Readers
- Serve the dip in parfait glasses, sprinkled with gingersnap crumbs.
- Put the pumpkin fluff dip in a graham cracker crust and serve it as pie.
- If you don’t have any pudding mix, substitute 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Whipped cream cheese can be substituted for the whipped topping. (Whip the room-temperature cream cheese well with a beater before folding into the pumpkin mixture.)
- Using a cookie scoop, put balls of pumpkin fluff into small mason jars, and serve as individual desserts.
- Should the cool whip be thawed? Yes, thaw it according to the package directions. If used frozen, extra moisture would be added to the dip and it might not mix up well.
Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3.5 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 8 oz. container Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Put pumpkin puree, dry pudding, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Overnight is best.
I did not use the entire pkg. of vanilla pudding. I had a little left over.
You may also substitute brown sugar to taste for the pudding.
If you make this pumpkin fluff dip, and love it, I encourage you to come back and leave a 5-star review. It would help me so much, and I would truly appreciate it!
More pumpkin recipes:
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Handy kitchen tools:
Thank you for stopping by…as always I am so grateful.