This mouthwatering No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert recipe is the ultimate treat for pumpkin lovers. With its creamy texture and rich flavor, this dessert is sure to impress your family and friends. Best of all, you won’t need to spend hours in the kitchen, because this recipe doesn’t require any baking!
Imagine sinking your spoon into a luscious, velvety pumpkin cheesecake that melts in your mouth. The combination of smooth cream cheese, sweet pumpkin puree, graham crackers, and fragrant spices is pretty much irresistible. Whether you’re hosting a fall gathering or simply craving a seasonal treat, this no-bake dessert is the perfect solution. Not only is this recipe delicious, but it is also incredibly easy to make. No need to worry about the steps involved in making a traditional cheesecake – just mix the ingredients, layer them in a baking dish, and chill.
Why Choose A No Bake Version?
When it comes to making a cheesecake, the traditional baked version can be time-consuming and intimidating. With this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe, you can skip the hassle of baking, and still achieve the same creamy and luscious texture. This recipe is perfect for those who want a quick and effortless dessert that lets that amazing pumpkin flavor shine through.
Ingredient Notes + Variations
- Use 100% pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
- Make sure to use original cream cheese (not low fat) that has been brought to room temperature.
- Brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice add sweetness and spice to this perfect fall dessert.
- Any kind of whipped topping can be used. Cool Whip, either regular or reduced fat, is a good choice. A variety of whipped topping brands can be found in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- Ground walnuts or pecans make a great topping. Other ideas are a drizzle of caramel sauce, crushed gingersnap cookies, crushed Biscoff cookies, or a dollop of whipped cream on each individual piece.
- Any brand of graham crackers can be used. Depending on how many layers you make, a XXX oz. box should be plenty.
How To Make
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, or bowl of a stand mixer, beat together pumpkin puree and cream cheese until completely mixed.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the Cool Whip with a large rubber spatula.
- In an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 pan, spread a layer of the pumpkin mixture.
- Top this bottom layer with graham crackers. You will have to break/cut some crackers to make them fit.
- Follow with alternating layers of the pumpkin/cream cheese mixture and graham crackers, ending with the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with ground walnuts or pecans if desired.
- Cover loosely with foil or plastic wrap, and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Overnight is best.
Tips for Success
- Use a warm, sharp knife to slice this pumpkin cheesecake dessert into portions.
- Serve this dessert chilled, and enjoy the smooth texture and creamy goodness.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- For best results, make sure to allow plenty of time for the dessert to chill. Chill time should be at least 6 hours, but overnight is best.
- This recipe can be easily doubled, and assembled in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have never tried it, but it should work to use heavy whipping cream. A good idea is to use Instant ClearJel to stabilize the whipping cream before adding it to the pumpkin puree/cream cheese mixture.
Yes! It would be delicious…just make sure to use the same amount.
No, it’s not. However, by using gluten free graham crackers, it’s the perfect dessert for those who can’t tolerate gluten. All other ingredients are gluten free. Make sure to use walnuts or pecans as a topping, and not the crushed Biscoff or gingersnap cookies.
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Layered Pumpkin Dessert (Cake Mix Recipe)
- So Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Turnovers
- Classic Pumpkin Roll Recipe
Celebrate pumpkin season, and satisfy your pumpkin cravings, by making this easy dessert. It’s perfect as a Thanksgiving dessert, for the holiday season, and it will be a huge hit at family gatherings!
Pumpkin Cheesecake No Bake Dessert
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 16 oz. Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 box graham crackers
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer, or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together pumpkin and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the Cool Whip using a rubber spatula.
- In an 8 x 8 inch or 9 x 9 inch pan, spread a layer of the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with a layer of graham crackers. You will have to break/cut some crackers to make them fit.
- Follow with alternating layers of the pumpkin mixture and graham crackers, ending with the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with ground walnuts or pecans if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours. Overnight is best.
Use this Thanksgiving planner to make the holiday easy for you, and so lovely for your family & friends. Includes planning and organization pages, turkey tips, a Thanksgiving prayer, and more.