The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating Spring features crafts, recipes, decor ideas, wreaths, and more. This is the perfect place to get inspiration for welcoming spring into your home!
As a life-long resident of Ohio, the changing seasons are a big part of my life. I love to welcome each one, and enjoy sharing seasonal content with all of you. Over the years, I have gathered together an idea list for celebrating fall and Christmas…but I never made one for spring. In honor of the first day of spring, I’m fixing that oversight today, and want to welcome you to The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating Spring.
What follows, in no particular order, is a collection of my best decor ideas, recipes, crafts, and wreaths. My hope is that these suggestions will provide endless inspiration, so you can celebrate spring in style!
- See how to plant ferns in vintage galvanized containers.
- Check out how beautiful white tulips look in vintage blue mason jars.
- Put this pussy willow centerpiece together in just a few minutes!
- Make these beautiful angel food mini bundt cakes.
- Get my guide to the best spring faux flowers!
- Take a look at this amazing collection of spring flower arrangements.
- A big and showy tulip wreath.
- An easy door basket with a cute bow.
- A pink spring wreath that adds amazing curb appeal.
- A market basket full of cherry blossoms.
- A super simple spring wreath that can stay up all summer.
- A spring wreath with ferns and flowers.
- Add faux lavender to buckets or vases for a look that won’t fade.
- Use free printables for unique wall art.
- Sprinkle vintage quilts around to add color and interest.
- Use spring flowers and herbs for a unique centerpiece.
- See how to mix and match plates to make an interesting spring table.
- Serve this gorgeous sour cream coffee cake for Easter or Mother’s Day!
- Add fresh eucalyptus to shelf decor for a fun spring look.
- Use these darling printable Easter gift tags for your holiday gift giving!
- Start a journal to record the progress of your garden.
- Print this “He is Risen” wall art.
- Decorate your porch with crisp black and white.
The Cutest Spring Craft
Treat yourself to a fun and relaxing craft session! Make these DIY Mod Podge terra cotta pots to add to your spring decor. Fill them with faux greenery, dried flowers, or use them as table setting favors. They also make the perfect Easter or Mother’s Day gift.
- Serve these strawberry shortcake biscuits for a fun and fresh dessert.
- Add an unexpected color to your existing decor.
- Mix inexpensive melamine plates with vintage china for a unique look.
- Give your Easter guests cute favors made from terra cotta pots.
- Make this simplified berry chantilly cake to impress your Easter guests!
- This jello salad was probably served by your granny at spring family gatherings!
- Assemble this simple centerpiece with Meyer lemons and greenery.
- Plant a small herb garden for your kitchen.
- Make this beautiful fresh citrus salad.
- Fill your dough bowl with gorgeous pink cherry blossoms.
- Set a pretty spring table with blue and white items.
- Using neutral ironstone on shelves is a fresh spring idea.
- Plan a Sunday Brunch with these recipes and ideas.
- Spruce up the sitting area on your porch, deck, or patio.
- Put fresh herbs in little pots for the perfect kitchen herb garden.
- Add the beautiful scent of lavender to your home with these DIY lavender sachets.
- Easy ways to refresh your kitchen for spring.
- Plan your summer gardening by considering this list of hardy perennials.
- Make these simple and sweet blueberry cookies.
- Plant bleeding hearts for amazing early spring blooms.
savor the season
The Ultimate List of Christmas Ideas
The Ultimate List of Christmas Ideas features crafts, recipes, decor, wreaths, and more. Savor the season, and get inspiration for a new holiday project!
- Serve this chicken salad for a simple weeknight supper.
- Paint ugly planters to match your front door!
- New to gardening? Take a look at these tips to get started.
- Planning a spring bridal or baby shower? Make box lunches!
- Tips for arranging tulips…and how to make them stop drooping.
I hope you found some new ideas to share with your family. I will keep adding to the list as I share new content when spring rolls around each year. Once again, I want to thank every one of you for your support and friendship. I am so grateful that you take the time to come here. Until next time…