Easy & refreshing spring decor ideas that use unexpected colors, natural elements, and soft furnishings to add a fresh touch to any space.
Before we do anything else, I want to chat just a minute about what’s going on in the world around us.
First, I want to say that I hope you are all safe, and taking good care of yourselves. Since my website revolves exclusively around my home, I am going to continue to bring you refreshing and easy ideas for your own homes. If life gets in the way, and you can’t open my emails, or visit my blog, no worries. Just come back when you can.
In the coming weeks, I’m going to try to share some easy recipes, since most of us will be sticking close to home. I would love to share some organization ideas as well, so hopefully I can pull those together. I will do my best to offer you inspiration for easy living, and while you are here, a short break from the world today.
One more thing. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am actually writing this from my iPhone…which is a challenge to say the least. My laptop refuses to turn on. So to save myself the torture of phone typing, I am going to skip my usual narrative, and just show you the pictures of my spring living room. All the sources and related links are at the end of the post. Please let me know if you have any questions by sending me an email at email@example.com.
*Affiliate links (Amazon & others) included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Plate Wall Sources
- Large center platter (sold out)
- Set of blue & green plates
- Small Courtney Ceramic Lamp Base
- Lamp shade
- Vintage ironstone plates on eBay
- Vintage ironstone plates on Etsy
- Small faux eggs
- Large faux eggs (similar)
- Round basket with handles (on shelf)
- Long dough bowl
- Eucalyptus garland
- Rosemary bushes in small pots on shelves
- Basket with handles on lower shelf of coffee table
- Small Landen Lantern
- Laurel Foundry Coffee Table
- Laurel Foundry Coffee Table & 2 End Tables (Set)
- Green linen pillow covers
- Ivory tasseled pillow covers
- Green trellis pillows
- Peonies book
- Blanket Ladder
- Green plaid throw blanket
- Living room rug in beige/ivory
- Ceramic garden stool
- Faux peonies
- Tips for An Asymmetrical Plate Wall
- Mod Podge Terra Cotta Pots
- Spring Coffee Table Ideas
- Tips for Arranging Tulips
Today is the fourth installment of a 5 part series that is featuring different bloggers sharing various spring decor ideas. Please be sure to visit all the spring room tours below!