DIY Easter Bunny Pillow Tutorial
Make this DIY Easter Bunny Pillow for easy Easter decor. This is a quick no sew project that uses basic craft store items…and it’s so cute!
I am trying SOOOO hard to find inspiration so I can get in the mood for spring. It hasn’t been easy, but I did come up with this cute DIY burlap Easter bunny pillow cover that’s quick, and actually quite fun. This is a no sew craft too, which means anyone can do it. No excuses!
*Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
How to Make the Bunny Pillow
- Download and print the template.
- Gather all of your supplies, including a piece of burlap or other scrap fabric. The burlap should be around 12 inches x 12 inches.
- Cut out the template. (I printed mine on card stock so it was easier to trace around.)
- Cut a piece of Wonder Under about the size of your piece of burlap. Follow the directions on the package, and fuse the Wonder Under to the burlap with a hot iron. Let it cool.
- Trace two bunnies (mirror images) on the Wonder Under side of the burlap, and cut them out.
- Peel the backing off the two bunnies.
- Press your pillow cover so there are no folds or wrinkles. On your ironing board, place the bunnies on the pillow cover. Carefully iron them until they are adhered to the pillow cover.
- Attach the tail embellishments with a glue gun.
Bunny Tail Variation
When I was shopping for this project, I had not found the bunny template yet. In my mind, I thought the bunnies would be smaller, so I chose the smaller flowers for the tails. You could absolutely use something bigger, and in fact it would probably look better. Another idea for the tails is little white pompoms.
More Spring Ideas
- Your Guide to the Best Faux Flowers
- The Ultimate Guide to Celebrating Spring
- Simple Spring Table Setting Ideas
- Free Easter Printables
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER!
Just fill out this form to get new posts,
free printables, and special offers!
Thank you for stopping by! See you soon…