Use this Happy Mother’s Day banner to celebrate that special person at home. This free printable banner makes decorating so easy!
Mother’s Day at Home…it actually sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? Even though many of us won’t be able to spend this Mother’s Day with family or friends, we can still make the day special. Take a look at this exclusive Mother’s Day printable banner made just for OSP email subscribers.
Tips for Using the Happy Mother’s Day Banner
- If you aren’t able to celebrate Mother’s Day with your mom, daughter, or other special person, just send the easy-to-download file to a family member. If there are older kids in the house, they could easily print and cut out the banner. It would give them something to do!
- There is plenty of time to physically send this banner to someone special. Print it, cut it out, string it up, and carefully package it for mailing.
- Punch holes in the top corners of each pennant. Use twine or ribbon to string the banner. It can be displayed just about anywhere.
- Along the top of a doorway.
- Across a window.
- On the front of a fireplace mantel.
- On any sort of shelving.
- Another idea for displaying the Happy Mother’s Day banner is to hang a piece of twine first, and attach the pennant pieces with tiny clothespins.
- String the pennants as one long banner, or divide it up like I did in the picture below.
How to Get the Mother’s Day Banner
To get this banner, just fill out the short form below. You will immediately receive an email that contains the link to download the 8-page PDF containing the pennant banner pieces. You will also receive new posts, newsletters, and special offers straight to your email inbox! *Current OSP subscribers should go ahead and fill out the form and I’ll send the printables right away. My email company makes sure that you don’t get duplicate subscriptions.
Affiliate links included. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing.
Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file, so it may take a few seconds. Make sure to note where on your computer the file downloads.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. Print all 8 pages of the PDF.
- For best results, print the banner on good quality cardstock.
Fill out the form below
to get your
Mother’s Day Banner,
plus so much more!