Watercolor Printable Series: Flowers & Herbs | use for DIY wall art, cards, banners, screensavers & more. Free high resolution digital downloads.
One of my goals for 2018 is to organize all the free printables that are available here so they are easier to access. Some are easy to find, but others have not seen the light of day for years. Links are spread out and I think it would be beneficial to all of us to have a little more order. I’ve started with this Watercolor Printable Series: Flowers & Herbs. There are 15 high resolution watercolor images that can be used for a variety of DIY projects.
All 15 images can be downloaded from one PDF file. This file is available in the OSP Members Only Library, which is an exclusive collection of printables available to my email subscribers only.
Get this 15-page PDF delivered straight to your email inbox. Just fill out the form below!
*By submitting your email,
you will be added to the
OSP email subscriber list.
If you are already an OSP
email subscriber, you can
download the watercolors
anytime from the
OSP Members Only Library.
*Some links lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- Select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page
- Under “Page Sizing” I recommend selecting the FIT option.
- For DIY wall art, I recommend printing on high quality cardstock.
To my current subscribers, once again I want to say how grateful I am for your support. To any new subscribers who join to get this artwork, I want to say welcome! Thank you all so much…