Watercolor Printable Series Flowers & Herbs | use for DIY wall art, cards, banners, screensavers & more. Free high resolution digital downloads.
One of my goals for 2018 is to organize all the free printables that are available here so they are easier to access. Some are easy to find, but others have not seen the light of day for years. Links are spread out and I think it would be beneficial to all of us to have a little more order. I’ve started with this Watercolor Printable Series Flowers & Herbs. There are 15 high resolution watercolor images that can be used for a variety of DIY projects. I also included two bonus printables not pictured in the image below. This series begain back in 2014 with the fall-inspired printables of the mums, sunflowers, and black-eyed susans. The tulips came the following spring and then the series took off from there.
Every single printable image is 100% original and cannot be found anyplace else. I style the arrangments, take the photographs and then digitally transform them into watercolors. One of my favorite parts of styling the arrangments is deciding what sort of vessel to use. I’m sure you can tell that mason jars are a favorite of mine, so I hope that you love them too.
All 17 images can be downloaded from one PDF file. This file is available in the OSP Members Only Library, which is an exclusive collection of printables available to my email subscribers only.
This artwork can be easily sized when you click to print. Just choose 5 x 7, 8 x 10, etc. One option which I love is to print as 5 x 7’s, use 11 x 14 frames with a mat that has a 5 x 7 opening. If you didn’t want to use a mat, you could print them as an 8.5 x 11 and they would fit nicely into an 8 x 10 frame. An 8.5 x 11 diy fall watercolor printable would also fit beautifully into an 11 x 14 frame with an 8.5 x 11 mat, which is the option shown above.
Get this 17-page PDF file delivered
straight to your email inbox.
Just fill out the form below!
*By submitting your email,
you will be added to the
OSP email subscriber list.
If you are already an OSP
email subscriber, you can
Watercolor Printable Series
Flowers & Herbs
anytime from the
OSP Members Only Library.
*Some links lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- Select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page.
- Under “Page Sizing” I recommend selecting the FIT option.
- For DIY wall art, I recommend printing on high quality cardstock.
To learn more about each collection in the series, just click the following links:
- DIY Fall Watercolor Printables: Sunflowers, Mums & Black-Eyed Susans
- DIY Spring Tulip Watercolor Printables
- Peony Watercolor Printables: Free Download
- Summer Flower Watercolor Printables
- DIY Flower Watercolor Wall Art Printables
- Watercolor Printables Farmhouse Style Herb Pots
- Roses in Mason Jar
To my current subscribers, once again I want to say how grateful I am for your support. To any new subscribers who join to get this artwork, I want to say welcome! You are joining an incredible group of almost 30,000 like-minded (mostly) women who love their homes. Thank you all so much…