Just four ingredients is all you need to make this low fat Oreo fluff dessert recipe. This easy make-ahead dessert is kid-friendly and delicious!
If you love Oreo cookies, have I got a sweet treat idea for you! This low fat Oreo fluff dessert recipe is so many good things. Low fat, no-bake, easy, fast, and last but not least, delicious. I have seen several versions of this recipe on Pinterest and other recipe sites, but this version is different. I substituted low fat items for the basic ingredients and the end result is a fluffy, creamy dessert.
There are two more really nice things about this low fat oreo fluff dessert recipe. The first is that it can (and should) be made a day ahead so it’s perfect for parties or family gatherings. The second is that it lasts in the refrigerator (covered) for up to four days. Chances are it won’t last that long though!
Low Fat Oreo Fluff Dessert Recipe
- 1 small box (1 oz.) sugar free white chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cups Milk (1% or skim)
- 1 container (8 oz,) fat free whipped topping
- 20 reduced fat Oreo cookies (crushed)
- Empty the box of pudding into a large bowl or the bowl of a standing mixer.
- Add the milk and mix for 2 minutes. Use a whisk or the whisk attachment of the mixer.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Place the cookies in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Add crushed cookies to pudding mixture.
- Stir until just combined.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight, covered.
- Scoop into ramekins or small bowls to serve. Garnish with mint and an Oreo cookie.
I used a two inch scoop and made my serving sizes about 1 1/2 scoops each. I got ten servings from one recipe. A very rough calorie estimate would be 185 calories per serving and 3.5 grams of fat. If you make bigger or smaller servings, those numbers would vary.
If you aren’t counting fat grams or calories, this fat free Oreo fluff dessert recipe would be delicious served in a puff pastry shell or a graham cracker crust. Either way, on it’s own or dressed up a bit, this sweet kid-friendly treat is a winner.
*Some links lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.
Shop the post!
Today some of my friends are sharing their beautiful and inspiring spring recipes as well! Hop over to see what they are sharing…