Mint Lemonade Spritzer Easy Recipe
This mint lemonade spritzer recipe is a refreshing summer drink that mixes up in minutes and tastes amazing. Less than 5 calories per serving!
Author’s note: I originally published this recipe in 2015. It has been updated with fresh, new images and more information. Enjoy!
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that bring us the most satisfaction. Almost without exception, the recipes I share on this blog are easy, and anyone can do them. That’s the story with this mint lemonade spritzer recipe that I’m featuring today. It’s so simple…and I find myself looking forward to making it every day. It quenches your thirst and the taste of fresh mint is like no other.
I happened upon this combination by accident. I picked up the lemonade at the grocery thinking it would be a nice change from water. One day, I combined the lemonade with sparkling water, because I had opened a can of each and finished neither. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was…and the next day when I made it again, I added the mint. This mint lemonade is like a fresh summer spritzer and, in my opinion, the perfect summer drink!
Mint Lemonade Spritzer Tips
- I make it by the glass, but it could definitely be made in a pitcher. A clear pitcher filled with this lemonade would be beautiful, with lemon slices floating on the top.
- You can leave the mint leaves in the drink, or remove them. I usually leave them in the glass, but they have a tendency to clog things up if you use a straw!
Mint Lemonade Spritzer
- 12 oz. can Lemon sparkling water
- 12 oz. can Minute Maid Lemonade Light
- 6 mint leaves
- Place 3 mint leaves in two large glasses.
- Add ice and let sit for a few minutes.
- Pour equal amounts of the sparkling water and lemonade into each glass.
- Garnish with fresh mint and lemon slices.
- Makes two 12 oz. servings.
I’ve been working hard at getting my yard and deck ready for summer. Truth be told, I’m a little tired, so I’m glad things are almost squared away. As much as I love this house, it’s a challenge at certain times of the year. I tell myself that God will let me know when it’s time to leave here. So far I think he wants me to stay, so I’ll keep plugging away…sooner or later everything always gets done. Hopefully, within the next week or so, I’ll be sitting on my porch sipping this delicious mint lemonade spritzer.
You might also like:
Click to get this collection
of herbal tea recipes!