On Sutton Place Paint Colors
- Walls and trim in living room.
- Trim and wainscoting in dining room.
- Trim in entry.
- Trim and cabinets in kitchen.
- Walls and trim in family room.
- Upstairs hallway and trim
- Both upstairs bathrooms
- Master bedroom
- 2 guest rooms
I also have Naval on some shelving in my kitchen. To make things simple, once I found Naval, I used the lighter blues that were found on the same color strip. For my kitchen walls I chose Windy Blue. It has just a hint of periwinkle. It’s very fresh and bright.
On Sutton Place Exterior Paint Colors
- I already discussed the front door color above.
- I have had many questions over the years about our exterior paint colors, mainly the siding and shutters of our home. We recently had the whole house painted, and I was able to match the previous colors. All are Sherwin Williams in a satin finish. Here’s the breakdown:
Siding: Morning Fog
Shutters: Grays Harbor
Front Door: Naval
Trim: Extra White