On Sutton Place Paint Colors
- Walls and trim in living room.
- Trim and wainscoting in dining room.
- Trim in entry.
- Trim and cabinets in kitchen.
- Walls and trim in family room.
- Upstairs hallway and trim
I also have Naval on some shelving in my kitchen. To make things simple, once I found Naval, I used the lighter blues that were found on the same color strip. For my kitchen walls I chose Windy Blue. It has just a hint of periwinkle. It’s very fresh and bright.
On Sutton Place Exterior Paint Colors
- I already discussed the front door color above.
- I have had many questions over the years about our exterior paint colors, mainly the siding and shutters of our home. The honest truth is that it was painted years ago and I no longer have the paint cans. Of course, I don’t remember either! So I went to Sherwin Williams and they helped me match my existing colors to what is currently available. All are a satin finish. Here’s the breakdown:
Siding: Morning Fog
Front Door: Naval
Trim: Extra White
Mixing Whites and Ivories
Art Van | Chairs | Elle III | Fabric: Ferrel Doe
Art Van | Ottoman | Elle III | Fabric: Ferrel Doe