Fall Through the Years is a collection of autumn decor inspiration, fun crafts, fall wreaths, and yummy recipes all in one place. It’s the ultimate guide to fall, and provides easy links to find exactly what you are looking for!
For the past several years, when August is almost over, and the days are getting shorter, I have published a post called “Fall Through the Years.” It’s a collection of all my fall content from the very beginning, but as I added to it every year, it became more and more unorganized. Since I have a beautiful new blog design, and my categories have been streamlined, I decided to completely overhaul this post. So what you are seeing here is brand new, and everything is in an order that makes sense. I also have every link opening in a new page, so you can always get back to where you started…without worrying about that pesky back button! What follows is the ultimate guide to celebrating autumn, and I encourage all of you to enjoy and savor every minute.
Fall Through the Years: Your Favorite Post
I originally wrote this post in 2018, and since then, it’s been pinned more than 20,000 times! It’s a basic, super simple way to make your pumpkins & gourds last for months. It works on any size pumpkin, and I bet you already have the ingredients right in your kitchen!
Fall Outdoor Decor
- Porch decor ideas: featuring galvanized buckets, plaid throws, and grapevine trees.
- Olive bucket planters with mums: use either vintage or reproduction buckets.
- Fall porch decor: in 5 easy steps!
- A colorful fall porch featuring pine cone garland and pumpkins in olive buckets.
- Autumn porch ideas with lanterns and yellow mums.
- Fall Lantern Planters: an unexpected and fun idea!
- A fresh approach to fall porch decor!
- More fall porch inspiration that combines the perfect pair: navy blue & terra cotta.
- Fall on the Patio.
Fall Indoor Decor
- Timeless ideas for decorating your dining room.
- Fall vignette ideas featuring the colors of the season and natural elements.
- Simple is best: fall foyer ideas.
- Ideas for decorating with velvet pumpkins.
- Fall living room decor with cotton bolls, eucalyptus, and farmhouse touches.
- A step-by-step guide for making a lovely fall centerpiece.
- Natural seeded eucalyptus garland centerpiece.
- Simple & natural DIY fall decor ideas for your home.
- Foraged Fall Centerpiece Idea that takes just a few minutes to put together.
- More ideas for your fall living room decor that include fresh flowers & pops of color.
- Cozy fall decor ideas using blues, golds, and fresh bittersweet branches.
- Easy ideas to bring a touch of autumn to your kitchen.
- White mini pumpkin flower arrangements.
- Foyer decorating ideas for fall: simply pumpkins.
- Easy ideas for last minute Halloween decor.
- These darling mini acorn wreaths can be used anywhere you want to add a touch of autumn charm.
- Use beautiful dried wheat to make this DIY wreath, and don’t forget to add a burlap bow as the finishing touch.
- Fall grapevine wreath: leaves, faux grass, and a big burlap bow!
- Olive bucket pumpkin planters: includes sources for reasonably priced olive buckets.
- Monochromatic autumn grapevine wreath: make this in under 30 minutes!
- Make this wreath with faux lamb’s ear and cotton bolls for a festive fall way to welcome your guests.
- An autumn door wreath made almost for free!
- A fall door basket with wildflowers & billy buttons.
- Make this white pumpkin wreath in no time at all!
- Impressive circle pumpkin wreath made with real or faux mini pumpkins.
- All About Gourds shows how to stain & seal large gourds.
- Monogrammed Pumpkins.
- An easy tutorial for making fabric-covered acorns, and they are adorable!
- A fun and super simple method for making a reversible burlap banner. One side is for fall, and the other for Christmas!
- This DIY Pottery Barn inspired pillow is so easy…even your kids could do it.
- No Sew Pumpkin Pillow Cover.
- Woodland frame: perfect for free fall printables.
- Pinecone garland: a show-stopping addition to your fall front door!
- Darling Mod Podge Lace Pumpkin: a quick craft that packs a big dose of fall!
- Sweet as can be Jack O’ Lantern pumpkin pillow cover.
- Autumn Burlap Bouquets.
- Fresh and pretty fall tablescape inspiration.
- Fall Blanket Ladder Decor Ideas that anyone can do!
- Giant Collection of Free Fall Printables
- This collection of seasonal recipe cards includes one for your fall recipes!
- Fall Gift Tags
- Set of 6 Halloween printables
- Printable Fall Watercolor Wall Art
- Happy Halloween Treat Bag Toppers
- Happy Halloween Pennant Banner
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cupcakes: my daughter’s recipe with tips for piping the frosting.
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip: this is perfect with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
- Pumpkin Pie Turnovers
- Layered Pumpkin Dessert: make this once, and you’ll never make pumpkin pie again!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Skillet Cake: includes a delicious brown sugar whipped topping.
- Moist Pumpkin Bread: makes amazing muffins too!
- Classic Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Parfaits: these are in mason jars and so cute!
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies: a moist cookie that melts in your mouth.
- Sweet Pumpkin Chex Mix
Apple Desserts & Side Dishes
- Homemade Small Batch Crockpot Applesauce
- Honeycrisp Apple Salad: so simple and delicious.
- Skillet Honeycrisp Apple Cobbler
- Apple Bread with Walnuts
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Traditional Apple Buckle
- Apple Bundt Cake
- Applesauce Quick Bread
- Apple Breakfast Muffins
- Apple Slab Pie
I’ve wanted to update this post for a few years, and I’m so glad it’s finally finished! I will keep adding to the list as I share new content every fall. Once again, I want to thank each one of you for your support and friendship. With each passing year, I become more grateful and humbled that you take the time to come here.
Until next time…
BEFORE YOU GO!