Fall Through the Years is a collection of 100 autumn decor ideas, fun crafts, fall wreaths, and yummy recipes all in one place. It’s the ultimate guide to fall, and provides easy links to find exactly what you are looking for!
When August arrives, and the days are getting shorter, my mind begins to think about fall. It’s a lovely time of year, and in this post, that’s what we’re celebrating. There are over 100 ideas that provide endless inspiration. Included are cozy decor ideas, delicious autumn recipes, free printable wall art, and so much more. What follows is truly the ultimate guide to celebrating autumn, and I encourage all of you to enjoy and savor every minute.
I originally wrote this post in 2018, and since then, it’s been pinned more than 22,000 times. It’s definitely the most popular fall post on the blog. It’s a basic, super simple way to make your pumpkins & gourds last for months. It works on any size pumpkin, and I bet you already have the ingredients right in your kitchen!
*Affiliate links included. See my disclosure statement.
Fall Porch Ideas
- Olive bucket planters with mums: use either vintage or reproduction buckets.
- Fall porch decor: in 5 easy steps!
- 9 fall planter ideas that anyone can do.
- A colorful fall porch featuring pine cone garland and pumpkins in olive buckets.
- Autumn porch ideas with lanterns and yellow mums.
- Fall Lantern Planters: an unexpected and fun idea!
- Easy outdoor fall decor ideas anyone can do.
- Planter inspiration: these faux galvanized square pots are a great size for mums, these white planters are totally weather-proof, and olive buckets are the perfect vintage porch accessory.
- A fresh approach to fall porch decor!
- More fall porch inspiration that combines the perfect pair: navy blue & terra cotta.
- Our last fall front porch at the Sutton Place house.
- Our first fall front porch at the Sugar Maple House!
- Fall porch decor featuring warm chocolate brown and crisp white.
Fall Decorating Ideas
- Fall vignette ideas featuring the colors of the season and natural elements.
- Simple is best: fall foyer ideas.
- Fall living room decor with cotton bolls, eucalyptus, and farmhouse touches.
- A step-by-step guide for making a lovely fall centerpiece.
- Natural seeded eucalyptus garland centerpiece.
- Simple & natural DIY fall decor ideas for your home.
- Foraged Fall Centerpiece Idea that takes just a few minutes to put together.
- More ideas for your fall living room decor that include fresh flowers & pops of color.
- Fresh and pretty fall tablescape inspiration.
- Fall Blanket Ladder Decor Ideas that anyone can do.
- This super cute pillow cover points the way to the nearest pumpkin patch!
- The perfect rustic wood lanterns for your fall mantel or buffet.
- Cozy fall decor ideas using blues, golds, and fresh bittersweet branches.
- Easy ideas to bring a touch of autumn to your kitchen.
- White mini pumpkin flower arrangements.
- Foyer decorating ideas for fall: simply pumpkins.
- Easy ideas for last minute Halloween decor.
- Colorful and classic autumn inspiration for your living room.
- A handsome wood tray for cozy layering.
- Easy ideas for adding a touch of fall to your foyer.
- A very simple lamb’s ear garland centerpiece with adorable white pumpkins.
- Fall tablescape ideas that will take you all the way to Thanksgiving.
- The most adorable pumpkin patch pillow cover.
Fall Wreath Ideas
- Fall grapevine wreath: leaves, faux grass, and a big burlap bow!
- Monochromatic autumn grapevine wreath: make this in under 30 minutes!
- Make this wreath with faux lamb’s ear and cotton bolls for a festive fall way to welcome your guests.
- Begin with this gorgeous wreath, and just add these sweet flowers for a one-of-a-kind look.
- An autumn door wreath made almost for free!
- Use beautiful dried wheat to make this DIY wreath, and don’t forget to add a burlap bow as the finishing touch.
- A fall door basket with wildflowers & billy buttons.
- Make this white pumpkin wreath in no time at all!
- A budget-friendly neutral fall wreath idea.
Fall Crafting Ideas
- See how easy it is to decorate with dried gourds.
- A fun and super simple method for making a reversible burlap banner. One side is for fall, and the other for Christmas!
- This DIY Pottery Barn inspired pillow is so easy…even your kids could do it.
- No Sew Pumpkin Pillow Cover.
- A Pottery Barn knock-off painted vase that will save you tons of money.
- Woodland frame: perfect for free fall printables.
- Pinecone garland: a show-stopping addition to your fall front door!
- Darling Mod Podge Lace Pumpkin: a quick craft that packs a big dose of fall!
- Sweet as can be Jack O’ Lantern pumpkin pillow cover.
- Autumn Burlap Bouquets.
- Giant Collection of Free Fall Printables.
- This collection of seasonal recipe cards includes one for your fall recipes!
- Happy Halloween Treat Bag Toppers.
- Fall gift basket ideas and the cutest printable gift tags!
- A Thanksgiving Planner to keep you organized!
- Frames for your fall printables: this set of 2 natural wood frames, this set of classic black frames, and these rustic wood frames.
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cupcakes: my daughter’s recipe with tips for piping the frosting.
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip: this is perfect with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
- Pumpkin Pie Turnovers: super easy and so pretty.
- Layered Pumpkin Dessert: make this once, and you’ll never make pumpkin pie again!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies: a truly amazing combination!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Skillet Cake: includes a delicious brown sugar whipped topping.
- Moist Pumpkin Bread: makes amazing muffins too!
- Classic Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake No Bake Dessert: the creamy layers are so good!
- Gingerbread Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- Iced Pumpkin Cookies: a moist cookie that melts in your mouth.
- Sweet Pumpkin Chex Mix: completely addicting.
- Homemade Small Batch Crockpot Applesauce
- Honeycrisp Apple Salad: so simple and delicious.
- Skillet Honeycrisp Apple Cobbler
- Apple Bread with Walnuts: not too sweet and has the best apple taste.
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Traditional Apple Buckle
- Apple Bundt Cake
- Applesauce Quick Bread: delicious and moist.
- Apple Breakfast Muffins
Fall Dinner Ideas: Soup Recipes
- Chicken and Rice Soup: the most comforting meal in the world.
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat): store-bought gnocchi makes this soup easy and quick.
- Chicken Florentine Soup is beautiful enough to serve to guests!
- Beef Vegetable Soup: so hearty and filling.
- Semi-Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup: you can have this on the table in no time at all.
- Sweet Corn Chowder: use fresh or frozen corn for a taste of fall.
- Delicious and easy Beef Barley Soup.
- You need a great pot to make great soup…this one is lovely, but this dutch oven is my favorite.
Whew! If you made it to the end, I know you truly love fall. I will keep adding to this list as I share new content every year. Once again, I want to thank each one of you for your support and friendship. With each passing year, I become more grateful and humbled that you take the time to come here. Until next time…