A complete set of original floral alphabet and number printables
that arrive ready to download and print.
What you get:
- A complete set (A-Z) of high resolution floral alphabet printables that are suitable for framing, card-making and crafts.
- A complete set (A-Z) of high resolution floral alphabet printables with blocked letters for banner-making.
- A complete set (0-9, ?, &, ! and period) of high resolution printables that are suitable for framing, card-making and crafts.
- A complete set (0-9, ?, &, ! and period) of high resolution printables with blocked letters for banner-making.
- Printables will arrive via email in two easy-to-download PDFs.
A little more information:
I created the artwork included in this offer by starting with a basic outline for each letter. One at a time, the individual floral elements were applied until each letter and number was in full bloom.
I used an eclectic collection of watercolor graphics that enabled me to make each one different. These letters can be used to make framed monograms or to spell out full names (like in the picture above.)
The block set can be easily cut out to make banners that say anything. Use for birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, anniversary parties, family gatherings and more!
The image below is an example of a block letter. The black outline makes it super easy to cut out the letters. It works best to make your cutting line just inside the black border.
LOVE Floral Letter Printable: will arrive as an easy-to-download PDF file.
Suitable for framing, card-making, crafts and more.
How do I print the letters/numbers?
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- Select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page
- Under “Page Sizing” I recommend selecting the FIT option.
What kind of printer can I use?
-Any laser or inkjet printer will work as long as it prints in color.
What kind of paper should I use?
-I recommend good quality card stock if you are planning to frame the letters or make a banner. If you are using them for some other purpose, for example to make cards, regular copy paper is sufficient.
Can I have them printed at a copy center, such as Staples or OfficeMax?
-Yes. You have a few options.
1. Save the PDF file on a flash drive/memory card and take it to the printer.
2. If you have the capability, save the file to the Cloud. Double check with your printer in advance that they can access it.
3. Upload the file to the printer’s website. You may have to register and select a password.
Can they be printed in different sizes?
-Yes. Every print program has size selections such as 4 x 6, 5 x 7 or 8 x 10. Just select the size that best fits your needs. Adobe Acrobat Reader has the capability to scale the images to any size you want on a percentage basis. It is a free download and can be accessed HERE.
Please contact me with any additional questions!
On Sutton Place/Ann Drake is the legal copyright holder of these printables. They are intended for personal use only. If you wish to use them for any other purpose, please email me for acceptable use information.