Use this free printable wall art for easy summer decor. Just print and frame! Inspired by the fresh flowers found at summer farmers markets.
When it comes to home decor, nothing says more about the people who live in a home than the artwork. It tells the story of your family…your interests and your sense of style. Decorating for the seasons is a big part of this. I believe that everyone should be able to decorate their homes with seasonal art, no matter what their budget. That’s why I offer free printable wall art that can be framed and hung in your home.
In addition, there is an exclusive, members-only library that contains more free printables that are not available to the general public. It’s called the OSP Member’s Only Library and that’s where you will find this set of summer printables. The library is a growing collection of printable wall art, banners, gift tags, ebooks, checklists and more.
Summer-inspired free printable wall art
The latest addition to the library is this set of printables inspired by the colorful flowers that bloom in the summer.
If you are already an OSP email subscriber, you can download this summer-inspired free printable wall art at any time in the Member’s Only Library. If you would like to join my email subscriber list, just fill out the form below. The file will arrive in your email inbox shortly after you sign up! OSP subscribers have access to the Member’s Only Library at all times…and it’s always growing. If you are curious about what’s in the library, click HERE.
I send two or three emails per week and offer DIY & decor ideas, easy gardening projects, recipes, seasonal inspiration, and of course, free printables. Please join us!
*Your email will not be shared.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Please let me know if you have any questions or have issues with downloading/printing. Here are a few tips:
- I highly recommend that you install Adobe Acrobat Reader to access your PDF files. It’s free and completely safe. Click HERE to access. (Make sure to uncheck the boxes for the McAfee products.) These tips should also work with any other PDF reader.
- Download the entire PDF file to your computer hard drive. It’s a large file so it may take a few minutes.
- Find the file and open. It should automatically open in your PDF reader.
- If you want to print, select “print” from the File command on the top menu bar or click the printer icon.
- A window should pop up where you can make your print selections. It’s here that you can select the pages you want to print or choose to print every page.
- For DIY wall art, I recommend printing on good quality cardstock. (Links below.)
*Some links lead to websites where I am an affiliate. Click HERE for my disclosure statement.