Easy Easter Dessert Ideas.
A recipe collection of cakes,
breads and scones to impress
your Easter dinner guests.
All are make-ahead,
Things are hopping on the blog today! First, I’m sharing six of my favorite (and easy) dessert ideas for your Easter celebration. Next is a darling giveaway from April Cornell…and there’s a little something extra for OSP readers only. I love days like today where I can share things with you that are different and really fun. I also LOVE that there’s a giveaway so make sure and check that out before you go.
These easy Easter dessert ideas are recipes the whole family will love. You can make them all the day before so they’re ready to go on Easter Sunday. The bundt cakes feed a crowd so if you choose one of those, that might be all you’ll have to make. The other recipes can be doubled if needed. I haven’t decided what I’m serving yet…I may have my family vote if I can’t make up my mind!
Before we get to the hop, here are the giveaway details.
- Visit April Cornell HERE. Then come back and leave a comment sharing your favorite pattern.
- Done – entered!
- The giveaway prize is one Greta’s Garden tablecloth and four napkins.
- The winner will be selected at random at the end of the week and notified by email.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada.
- As a special gift to On Sutton Place readers, I am giving away a Greta’s Garden tea towel set. So by entering you will have the chance to win two gifts!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. THANK YOU!
Now it’s time to send you along to visit my bHome friends and see what they are doing to prepare for Easter. Their posts are all linked below so you can easily click through. Enjoy!